GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

4 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The list posted had both of them active?

I will tell you this, IF Moore can get his hands right, he is a very good receiver.  

Sure enough.  My impression has been that St. Brown has done a better job of picking up the offense than Moore.  I'd rather see him in the slot for now. 

It sounds like MVS is going to get the first shot, though.  Of that, I approve!

5 minutes ago, Cheech said:

Yeah, nobody saw such a dramatic drop off from 52 and 53 coming.  CB was the bigger need.  It pains me to see Davenport and Landry doing so well though.  One more year and I think well see a defense capable of winning games.  

Has Davenport been playing well?  I had assumed his impact was limited given how awful the Saints overall D has been.

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

Has Davenport been playing well?  I had assumed his impact was limited given how awful the Saints overall D has been.

I've not watched every snap, but it seems like he's been the DE version of Alexander - has made some plays that other guys just don't.  

It is very possible that James, Landry, Davenport and Alexander would have all been great picks.  I need to remember we that Alexander comes with a +1, though.  Hopefully that will tip the scales.

Should be a quick strike passing game today against that formidable Bills front with our o-line and Rodgers not fully fit.  My fear is that Aaron is feeling a bit better (not 100% obviously) so we might take more risks.

I think this is a good test, a winnable game at Home for sure.

12 minutes ago, jontat83 said:

Should be a quick strike passing game today against that formidable Bills front with our o-line and Rodgers not fully fit.  My fear is that Aaron is feeling a bit better (not 100% obviously) so we might take more risks.

I think this is a good test, a winnable game at Home for sure.

Hopefully fast and accurate. 

HOLY CRAP its throwback uniform week!!!!

Archived