GDT Week 4 - Bills (1-2) @ Packers (1-1-1)

MNPackfan32

Player Of The Game  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Player Of The Game

• Josh Allen
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • G-Mo
    • Aaron Jones (If Mac uses him)
    • Tae Adams
    • Shady McCoy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/02/2018 at 04:25 AM

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

Didn't see that coming

Vegas holding strong on their view of Buffalo

I'm pretty sure Buffalo is Trash even with Josh Allen.

I think it's kind of cool that our record is 1-1-1.  It just looks so cool.  Has anyone ever been 1-1-1 before? (besides vikes this year)

4 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

I think it's kind of cool that our record is 1-1-1.  It just looks so cool.  Has anyone ever been 1-1-1 before? (besides vikes this year)

Browns right now. Steelers could be after tonight I believe. 

I agree with you on that team. I still want to know what the hell went down in that Vikings game lol

Just now, Norm said:

Browns right now. Steelers could be after tonight I believe. 

I agree with you on that team. I still want to know what the hell went down in that Vikings game lol

Someone mentioned that Packers-Vikings was just a supreme slugfest for both teams and both teams came out super flat as a result.  I'd buy into a little of that

Just now, skibrett15 said:

Someone mentioned that Packers-Vikings was just a supreme slugfest for both teams and both teams came out super flat as a result.  I'd buy into a little of that

And neither faced opponents they probably took seriously enough. Psychology plays way more into sports than people like to believe internally. We like to pretend their robots more than people. 

Absolutely that was a factor.. How could it not be

I expect the Packers to come out swinging in this game.  There is a lot at stake for us this week.  We cannot afford to take Buffalo, or any team for that matter for granted with the talent level on this team.  However, if the Packers lay an egg again and lose this game, this team could really begin to spiral down and second guess its direction and leadership.  McCarthy could end up losing this locker room.  The hardest part of our schedule is the second half of this year.  This could get interesting.   

8 minutes ago, jleisher said:

How about we send Brice and our highest #1 pick to Seahawks for Thomas and their 3rd pick?

Not making fun of your suggestion, just wondering why any team would want Brice?  They have enough tape on him to see why GB wants to move him.  I think it’s picks only, considering the lack of talent we have.

7 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Not making fun of your suggestion, just wondering why any team would want Brice?  They have enough tape on him to see why GB wants to move him.  I think it’s picks only, considering the lack of talent we have.

How about Dix and a 4th then? At least Brice will hit somebody when they come near him. Dix isn't into contact. Not to mention Thomas is going to be playing the deep safety and will have that handled. Brice is pretty when he can play moving towards the LOS. He get lost when he's in coverage deep. 

7 minutes ago, Golfman said:

How about Dix and a 4th then? At least Brice will hit somebody when they come near him. Dix isn't into contact. Not to mention Thomas is going to be playing the deep safety and will have that handled. Brice is pretty when he can play moving towards the LOS. He get lost when he's in coverage deep. 

Agree with your assessment of Brice, and where his value is.  Not sure if the Seacrows want either Brice or Haha - maybe they’d have different designs for either in there system?  Guess we can’t discount that other teams might see value where we cannot.

58 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Wrong, imo. We went 9-7 last year and made the playoffs with a very solid defense and a tyrod Taylor led offense.

we lost no one on D and added star louteli, Trent Murphy, and tremaine edmunds. They’ve only allowed 9 points the last 6 quarters and 6 of the points was in garbage time in Minnesota. 

Then I think the bills offense has more potential than last years just because you replace a game manager in tyrod with a talented rookie in Allen.

I still think the packers win this game but the bills are more of last years team than what you saw the first 6 quarters of this year. 

I’ll also be going to lambeau for the first time in my life this Sunday! My mom and her whole side of the fam grew up in Wisconsin so they’re my 2nd favorite team minus this week lol

I’m driving up Saturday with my brother and staying a couple miles from the stadium. Any recommendations on places to go Saturday night /  Sunday morning to tailgate?

thanks guys!

Archived