Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

On 4/19/2019 at 8:14 PM, El ramster said:

Lmao. In before 100 carries 450 yards rushing and 500 receiving again! Yet he’ll be called the ultimate weapon?

ill tell you one thing brother! Gurley will remain king for another year. Another easy 20+ TD season and 2000 YFS! Let’s go brother 

It depends on 2 factors.

1. If Gurley can remain healthy.
2. Can SaQuon improve in his sophomore season? Usually players do get better after their rookie year, but SaQuon has already been so good, can he actually be better? It also depends on if the team around him improves as well. 

5 hours ago, Danger said:

If SaQuon Barkley was on the Saints he very well may have had 2500 YFS in his rookie season.

Barkley is nuts. Payton has already said that Barkley is the best RB prospect he has ever seen. He absolutely is the best RB in the league. I love Kamara and he holds his own again any other RB in the NFL, but barring injury I’m going to be very surprised if Barkley’s not among the greatest RBs of all-time. 

• Like 4

Saints nation. Is this the year that Kamara might get over 40 carries a year? Or is Sean really waiting to unleash him in year 12? 

Sig bet that he doesn’t get more yards and TDS than Gurley this season. The time is now. 

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

*Blows on fuse*

Why isn't this damn thing lighting...

Love CMC. Don't know if he's better than Alvin, but he's certainly more important to Carolina than AK is for Saints, I'd say. Last year CMC WAS the entire offense.

6 hours ago, El ramster said:

Saints nation. Is this the year that Kamara might get over 40 carries a year? Or is Sean really waiting to unleash him in year 12? 

Sig bet that he doesn’t get more yards and TDS than Gurley this season. The time is now. 

Well if it saves his knees I’m cool with it.

Edited by Jlowe22

• 1 month later...