Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

21 hours ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Id easily take cmc dalvin saquon zeke and kamara over chubb. He’s battling for a top 10 spot with guys like josh jacobs fournette and derrick henry. Browns fans overrating their players as usual

lol

4 hours ago, Raves said:

There's not even close to a legitimate argument for that unless you want to call Barkley the worse RB in the NFL after this past week's performance as well as Freeman the best.  It's very shortsighted to say he's not top 5.

freeman?

anyway...

cmc

chubb

zeke 

cook

barkley

whatever order you want to out them in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cheesehawk said:

So with this RB talk going on, just how good is Aaron Jones and where does he rank on yalls lists? Leading the league with 14 total TDs. The Packers offense has gone through Aaron Jones this season. Top 10?

tds are kinda irrelevant tbh, at keast when ranking players. hes maybe backend of the top 10, but could easily be placed 11-13 or something.

1 hour ago, Cheesehawk said:

Not a chance. Far from a Vikings fan and Dalvin Cook is right near the top already. Only guys I would take over him are CMC and Saquon

Dalvin is indeed near the top. It's more about how special Kamara is. Kamara makes plays that I've only seen him make. He has abilities I've only seen in him. I'd take him over any back in the league (Barkley included, if I was running a scheme that uses him well).

Edited by Duluther
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

I regret ever supporting Alvin Kamara. The player he was...is gone. His heads not in the game and it shows in his game. Embarrassing 

He is okay but definitely not what he was the 2 seasons prior. Maybe it's the fame or the stripper girlfriend who knows but some can't handle it when they are expected to be great and eyes are on them. If I'm the Saints I'm hesitant giving him a contract on that volume that has been floating around. Of course the Saints need to find/keep offensive playmakers as they don't have many and Brees is old but they might find better value elsewhere. They have to pay some other guys as well.

He's still 13th in the league in yards from scrimmage (10th among RBs).  He's not been as good as his first two seasons, primarily because he isn't scoring at the same rate he did those seasons, but he's still a great weapon.

Payton's offense just isn't good for a RB looking to put up big rushing numbers.  Ingram was always a beast and yet it felt like it took years before he got a decent and consistent amount of carries.