Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

The whole Kamara is a great WR thing to me is so funny.. Last year everyone crapped on MCM for being a crappy bust running back. Despite him being Cams safety valve/go to guy. Everyone sharted on him. @iknowcoolisn’t that right baby? We even had threads.

its hilarious, theyre essentially the same player.

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

Any sports guru knows that things like yards, first downs, and TDs are useless stats. All that matters is...YPC?!?! This is just getting stupid

Agreed, the things some people cling to because they can't admit they were wrong about a player lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

Any sports guru knows that things like yards, first downs, and TDs are useless stats. All that matters is...YPC?!?! This is just getting stupid

you getting hurt feelings bro? Only looking at bulk stats is like thinking RBIs still mean something in baseball.

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Only Williams was good but they sold an entire draft for him and let him go.

That master P contract was the worst thing that ever happened. Cost that poor man so much money. Felt so bad how things went for him. He was so great. Specially in his mia days. 

14 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you getting hurt feelings bro? Only looking at bulk stats is like thinking RBIs still mean something in baseball.

I doubt he is considering those "Bulk Stats" were vital in our Saints beating your Falcons yesterday, so I guess we will gladly take those bulk stats. Crazy how he kept the chains moving in OT with those useless receiving yards out of the backfield.. 

Edited by tyler735

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

I doubt he is considering those "Bulk Stats" were vital in our Saints beating your Falcons yesterday, so I guess we will gladly take those bulk stats. Crazy how he kept keeping the chains moving in OT with those useless receiving yards out of the backfield.. 

ouch... ouch. How did it help to that loss to the bucs? Or the vikes in the playoffs? hang on, im gonna get check what other games the saints lost and ill be back. Good talk though.

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

ouch... ouch. How did it help to that loss to the bucs? Or the vikes in the playoffs? hang on, im gonna get check what other games the saints lost and ill be back. Good talk though.

Whatever helps you take your mind off of your team being a cluster...I suppose hoping that the Saints do poorly is all you have left, aye?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The whole Kamara is a great WR thing to me is so funny.. Last year everyone crapped on MCM for being a crappy bust running back. Despite him being Cams safety valve/go to guy. Everyone sharted on him. @iknowcoolisn’t that right baby? We even had threads.

Haha yeah there was even a "is CMC a bust?" thread IIRC.  

Kamara has been more effective at scoring although its hard for a RB to score with Cam at QB, who is always gonna get the majority of red-zone carries.

10 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Whatever helps you take your mind off of your team being a cluster...I suppose hoping that the Saints do poorly is all you have left, aye?

yea, that wasnt a real shot at the saint. Only mocking the silliness of tyler thinking it was about the falcons losing. liek this isnt complicated thought, and i already pointed out (which you ignored) ots been around for quote a while. Mass volume doesnt make elite players, im sorry that means that Thomas hasnt been the best WR in the league, but as a consolation hes been incredibly good at what the saints have asked him to do this year.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

yea, that wasnt a real shot at the saint. Only mocking the silliness of tyler thinking it was about the falcons losing. liek this isnt complicated thought, and i already pointed out (which you ignored) ots been around for quote a while. Mass volume doesnt make elite players, im sorry that means that Thomas hasnt been the best WR in the league, but as a consolation hes been incredibly good at what the saints have asked him to do this year.

You’re wrong...but ok

• Like 1