Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

On 6/20/2019 at 1:37 PM, Gmen said:

Decent list by MJD but I believe he has Joe Mixon ranked too low.  He just plays behind a bad offensive line.  In terms of talent he's top 3 IMO.

Here are my top RBs:

1. Saquon Barkley

2. Alvin Kamara

3. Joe Mixon

4 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/baldys-breakdowns/0ap3000001034746/Why-Kamara-is-the-toughest-matchup-in-the-NFL-Baldy-s-Breakdowns

the reason this thread exists is because it was considered off base when it was created, and today it’s not

It's still off base.  Hes very, very good, but he proved last year hes not a full time feature back or even close to the best in the league.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

A full time FEATURE back.  Even w/o Mark Ingram never carried more than 19 times.  Barely avg more than 10 carries on the year.    

He got shut down vs the Rams.. Dude went MIA

as a runner.. He did have a way better game than that overrated scrub M Thomas though as a receiver. 

Oh well cant wait for Kamara to put up 700 rushing and 500 receiving again. 😁

17 hours ago, El ramster said:

He got shut down vs the Rams.. Dude went MIA

If getting shut down equates to 217 yards of offense and 3 touchdowns in the 2 games against the Rams last year...I'll take "getting shut down" every time :D

17 hours ago, El ramster said:

as a runner.. He did have a way better game than that overrated scrub M Thomas though as a receiver. 

If getting 247 yards and 1 touchdown in the 2 games against the Rams last year...I'll take "that overrated scrub" every time :D

2 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

If getting shut down equates to 217 yards of offense and 3 touchdowns in the 2 games against the Rams last year...I'll take "getting shut down" every time :D

If getting 247 yards and 1 touchdown in the 2 games against the Rams last year...I'll take "that overrated scrub" every time :D

the fact that we're combining games is showing some sort of desperation. They didn't come thru when it matter most. Shut it down.. Heck even Brees sucked it up so nvm.. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

the fact that we're combining games is showing some sort of desperation. They didn't come thru when it matter most. Shut it down.. Heck even Brees sucked it up so nvm.. 

Lol Kamara had over 100 yards of offense..

But if one game sample sizes are your thing when it matters most...How about those scrubs Todd Gurley and Jared Goff 

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 1