Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

5 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Lol Kamara had over 100 yards of offense..

Kamara in 4 playoff games.. 152 yards..  3.4 YPC.. 1 TD.. So trash bro.

Gurley 4 games.. 261 Yards.. 5.9 YPC.. 2 TDs..  One shows up when it matters most.. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Scrub central.

And this is with Gurley having 2 trash games like Kamara.. Imagine if he had decent to avg ones.. Would blow him out the water. NO CAP.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt buuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttt he haz da nose ring. And haz da knees.

Edited by El ramster

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Kamara in 4 playoff games.. 152 yards..  3.4 YPC.. 1 TD.. So trash bro.

Gurley 4 games.. 261 Yards.. 5.9 YPC.. 2 TDs..  One shows up when it matters most.. Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Scrub central.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt buuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttt he haz da nose ring. And haz da knees.

Alvin Kamara- 4 playoff games: 355 yards of offense, and 2 touchdowns

Todd Gurley- 4 playoff games: 276 yards of offense, 2 touchdowns, and 1 knee

Just now, tyler735 said:

Alvin Kamara- 4 playoff games: 355 yards of offense, and 2 touchdowns

Todd Gurley- 4 playoff games: 276 yards of offense, 2 touchdowns, and 1 knee

lol.. Better receiving stats than M thomas for sure.. Hahahaha.. Get his rushing numbers up play boy. He's a RB not a WR. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

lol.. Better receiving stats than M thomas for sure.. Hahahaha.. Get his rushing numbers up play boy. He's a RB not a WR. 

Yeah because I'm sure Rams fans just hated when Marshall Faulk had big games as a pass catcher back in the day lol

On 4/8/2019 at 5:56 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Backs I'd take over kamara

Mccaffery

Barkley

Elliot

Hunt

Backs you'd take over Kamara... Coming from a fan of a team who has taken virtually every "maybe" player over the past 20 years over good players who are winning, this is nearly priceless.

26 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Backs you'd take over Kamara... Coming from a fan of a team who has taken virtually every "maybe" player over the past 20 years over good players who are winning, this is nearly priceless.

Does he run the giants. Or you just feeling sad cause Kamari’s not a top 3 back? Heck, if bell comes back as the same guy he may not even be top 5. 

• Like 1

No chance I'm reading through this threads history, but why is Gurley still being mentioned? His knee takes him out of the running. This is a 3 man race between Kamara, Zeke, and Saquon. Kamara is probably going to have the better stats going forward but I'd take Saquon.

4 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

No chance I'm reading through this threads history, but why is Gurley still being mentioned? His knee takes him out of the running. This is a 3 man race between Kamara, Zeke, and Saquon. Kamara is probably going to have the better stats going forward but I'd take Saquon.

why isnt cmc in this? H head the exact season kamara was supposed to if you belived the hype going into last year. And saying its a race between those three implies its close, kamar cant hold zeke or saquans jock.

9 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Do you kamara is better than all those guys? 

Criticize the list ya donkey.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

Do you kamara is better than all those guys? 

Criticize the list ya donkey.

Easier to attack your fan base than your opinion. Not uncommon around here.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Duluther said:

I can’t even imagine taking Mccaffery over Kamara.

I can... and would. More productive on a team lacking weapons to take away attention. McCaffrey doesn't have a Michael Thomas to keep defenses honest, but he's still putting up 5 ypc and catching 100+ passes like defenses weren't keying on him.

I don't doubt it would be a close decision, but I'd go with McCaffrey.

• Like 4

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that there's not a single back in the NFL better at receiving than McCaffrey. The dude has put up unreal numbers so far as a receiver, but his team hasn't been as good as Kamara's or had the star power elsewhere, so there's not the same level of attention naturally gravitating towards him from people that don't watch him play.

Don't get me wrong. Kamara is an elite receiving option. I just believe that McCaffrey is better. I mean, his numbers this past year? Insane. Many analysts said heading into the 2017 draft that CMC was the best route-runner in the whole class, ahead of guys like Cooper Kupp. Pretty high praise.

2019 will tell a lot. Latavius Murray is without a doubt a downgrade from Ingram, so this is Kamara's chance to prove his worth with a potentially bigger workload. 

Still. As of right now, I'm siding with the CMC over Kamara side. Kamara is elite, but McCaffrey is elite-er.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HoboRocket said:

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that there's not a single back in the NFL better at receiving than McCaffrey. The dude has put up unreal numbers so far as a receiver, but his team hasn't been as good as Kamara's or had the star power elsewhere, so there's not the same level of attention naturally gravitating towards him from people that don't watch him play.

Don't get me wrong. Kamara is an elite receiving option. I just believe that McCaffrey is better. I mean, his numbers this past year? Insane. Many analysts said heading into the 2017 draft that CMC was the best route-runner in the whole class, ahead of guys like Cooper Kupp. Pretty high praise.

2019 will tell a lot. Latavius Murray is without a doubt a downgrade from Ingram, so this is Kamara's chance to prove his worth with a potentially bigger workload. 

Still. As of right now, I'm siding with the CMC over Kamara side. Kamara is elite, but McCaffrey is elite-er.

Year 1 kamara 

Year 2 cmc 

This year will be interesting, they should bothe be aiming for 2k+ yards and 1k/1k rushing and receiving. 

I think cmc is the more proficient player, kamara more dynamic as an athlete. 

• Like 1