Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

5 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Good lord Ryan at 69 O.o  That man is so hated by the media :(

I'm not a fan of Matt Ryan, but even I can say this is absolutely absurd. 70% completion rate, 5:1 TD:INT, and 4,500 yards - and he's behind Carson Wentz, Deshaun Watson and Baker Mayfield.

That's completely asinine, and you guys know I'm a Watson homer.

I would say no, give me Elliott, Barkley and Gurley over him all day.  Kamara needs to prove he can be the man and without having Ingram, this year will show if he can do that.  But I am sure Dayes or Ozigbo will take that power RB slot and do decent.  Still Kamara needs to show he can be an all around back in terms of blocking and running between the tackles, Elliott, Barkley and Gurley can all do everything as a back, Kamara cannot.

But really he does not have to and ultimately in that system it is not a huge deal if he does not pass protect always or run between the tackles because others can do that.  

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

too bad he isnt a top 3 running back

According to you maybe not. According to several others he is. It comes down to preference but he is undoubtedly in the conversation.

Edited by tyler735
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I'm not a fan of Matt Ryan, but even I can say this is absolutely absurd. 70% completion rate, 5:1 TD:INT, and 4,500 yards - and he's behind Carson Wentz, Deshaun Watson and Baker Mayfield.

That's completely asinine, and you guys know I'm a Watson homer.

Matt Ryan and Carson Wentz are both low. (Ryan is not behind Wentz)

Baker should be lower, Wentz, Watson, and Ryan should be higher.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2019 at 10:33 AM, GSUeagles14 said:

too bad he isnt a top 3 running back

You think Gurley comes back 100%?

Otherwise, who you making a case for ahead of him?  I can see Saquon and Zeke but that's about it.  Alvin is easily a top 3 RB with Gurley's health being a question.

16 hours ago, VanS said:

You think Gurley comes back 100%?

Otherwise, who you making a case for ahead of him?  I can see Saquon and Zeke but that's about it.  Alvin is easily a top 3 RB with Gurley's health being a question.

i know youre a big kamara fan but what makes him better than cmc? I mean, cmc had the year last year kamara was supposed to have. ANd we'll have to see how he does to start but if Bell is the smae guy then he is in the top 3 fairly easily as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

i know youre a big kamara fan but what makes him better than cmc? I mean, cmc had the year last year kamara was supposed to have. ANd we'll have to see how he does to start but if Bell is the smae guy then he is in the top 3 fairly easily as well.

Kamara is better than McCaffrey at EVERYTHING.  If you can't see that I can't hell you.

NFL players can clearly see it considering how much higher they rated Alvin on the Top 100 list.

30 minutes ago, VanS said:

Kamara is better than McCaffrey at EVERYTHING.  If you can't see that I can't hell you.

NFL players can clearly see it considering how much higher they rated Alvin on the Top 100 list.

Kamara is better the McCaf, but using the NFL top 100 list as a reference is a joke.

44 minutes ago, VanS said:

I wouldn't say everything. I think McCaffrey has better hands (Kamara obviously has great hands as well), but McCaffrey may have the best hands I've ever seen at RB. Overall I think Kamara is the better player, but I think both are at least top 5 caliber RB's.

• Like 1