Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

8 hours ago, ET80 said:

So, you're able to determine who is the better player after two seasons' worth of work? 

No.  I was able to tell Kamara was better than McCaffrey based off watching each guy play 1 game.

I only posted those stats for your benefit.

6 minutes ago, VanS said:

No.  I was able to tell Kamara was better than McCaffrey based off watching each guy play 1 game.

Well, it's clear your evaluation ability is sorely lacking. Might want to watch a couple more games.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Well, it's clear your evaluation ability is sorely lacking. Might want to watch a couple more games.

RB is the easiest position to evaluate.  Elite talent jumps off the screen pretty quickly.  First off, you can tell an elite RB just off his build.  Next just watch how explosive he is through the hole and his ability to break tackles.  Things like elite balance also jump off the screen quickly.   

Alvin Kamara showed everything he would be in the NFL during his first preseaon game against the Cleveland Browns in 2017.

6 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

If we all agree Kamara is the best back in the NFL, will a moderator FINALLY close this goddamn thread? 

For real this is just as crazy as Bear fans thinking Mitch is a decent q.b. Or texan fans thinking Fuller will last a whole season. Sheeesh. 

32 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

For real this is just as crazy as Bear fans thinking Mitch is a decent q.b. Or texan fans thinking Fuller will last a whole season. Sheeesh. 

Mitch will be a probowler in 2019. Mitch will be a Romo-clone from here on out. 

8 hours ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Goff 

Wentz

Wilson 

Rodgers 

Cousins 

Stafford 

Ryan 

will all post better numbers.

Lists Goff but doesn't list Brees...Interesting.

Edited by tyler735

15 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

He’ll retire after week 2 

Yet sadly would still probably have a more impressive season than Goff, but I don't want to derail this thread too far. Back to the greatness that is Alvin Kamara. 

Edited by tyler735

Gonna be honest, the McCaffery vs Kamara debate reminds me of Wentz vs Dak. Only Saints/Cowboys fans will think their guy is better, will pull rookie numbers to pad their arguments and completely ignore progression.

• Like 1