Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

On 10/6/2019 at 10:08 PM, GSUeagles14 said:

Youre saying barkley isnt the best and appears the only reason you have is that hes injured. 

as far as kamara being great last year, maybe at times he was but he didnt produce like an elite back and was well behind the best backs. I guess i was looking for your reasoning as to why youre including kamara as among the best but the only thing its come down to is "things changed fast" thats not really a reason in mu book.

You're as bad as people saying he's the best in the league. "Maybe at times". What a bad take. When is 1600 yards and 18 TDs not considered great? Get the heck outta here.

11 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

You're as bad as people saying he's the best in the league. "Maybe at times". What a bad take. When is 1600 yards and 18 TDs not considered great? Get the heck outta here.

when you compare to the actual elite backs and realize he fell short. Common sense man.

7 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

to compare him against his peers? Do we really need to even debate that? Who would you prefer to compare him to, corners?

Didn’t know what you were referencing. You’re speaking in incomplete sentences. Kamara isn’t as good as McCaffrey or Barkley, id agree with that. You still downplay him and are as bad as the people on the opposite end of the argument.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Didn’t know what you were referencing. You’re speaking in incomplete sentences. Kamara isn’t as good as McCaffrey or Barkley, id agree with that. You still downplay him and are as bad as the people on the opposite end of the argument.

thats bs...heres the quote "when you compare to the actual elite backs and realize he fell short". WHat was left out there that you didnt understand. 

how have i downplayed him? He isnt in the same tier as barkley and cmc, or gurley last year. If thats the bar set to be called great (or elite), then hes a rung below that. im sorry you feel thats unreasonable but no one has put together a halfway decent argument for him in months, unless you count broken tackles as that.

9 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

thats bs...heres the quote "when you compare to the actual elite backs and realize he fell short". WHat was left out there that you didnt understand. 

how have i downplayed him? He isnt in the same tier as barkley and cmc, or gurley last year. If thats the bar set to be called great (or elite), then hes a rung below that. im sorry you feel thats unreasonable but no one has put together a halfway decent argument for him in months, unless you count broken tackles as that.

He's squarely in the top 5 for HBs. I don't think many people are saying otherwise. Most people have said Barkley and CMC are better than Kamara so I'm unsure what point you're trying to make? At this point it seems like you're just trying to drag Kamara through the mud.

8 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

He's squarely in the top 5 for HBs. I don't think many people are saying otherwise. Most people have said Barkley and CMC are better than Kamara so I'm unsure what point you're trying to make? At this point it seems like you're just trying to drag Kamara through the mud.

so you misread something ( which obviously is no big deal, happens to everyone) and instead of saying oops, missed that you blame iton me and then just drop it?

how do you feel im dragging him through the mud, by saying hes not the best back? you argued as hard for him as anyone but not gonna let you just make stuff up. Explain how im just "dragging him through the mud".

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so you misread something ( which obviously is no big deal, happens to everyone) and instead of saying oops, missed that you blame iton me and then just drop it?

how do you feel im dragging him through the mud, by saying hes not the best back? you argued as hard for him as anyone but not gonna let you just make stuff up. Explain how im just "dragging him through the mud".

You said he was “maybe at times” great last year. He had a very good season. Again, you can say he’s not the best. Thats fine. Trying to downplay him as “maybe great at times” lol FOH dude.

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

You said he was “maybe at times” great last year. He had a very good season. Again, you can say he’s not the best. Thats fine. Trying to downplay him as “maybe great at times” lol FOH dude.

.mr sensitive. i already explained this, if gurley and cmc were the bar for greatness last year, he fell easily short. not that hard to wrap your head around and ive had to say it twice now. 

14 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

.mr sensitive. i already explained this, if gurley and cmc were the bar for greatness last year, he fell easily short. not that hard to wrap your head around and ive had to say it twice now. 

No one sensitive here. You're trying to downplay Kamara. You ain't slick. Everyone sees through it but keep on doing you. 

5 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

No one sensitive here. You're trying to downplay Kamara. You ain't slick. Everyone sees through it but keep on doing you. 

you sure youre not sensitive? im not being slick about anything, im being very direct. kamara hasnt been as good as the best backs, period. ive asked you like 4 times now and you continue to ignore, how am i dragging him through the mud?

20 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you sure youre not sensitive? im not being slick about anything, im being very direct. kamara hasnt been as good as the best backs, period. ive asked you like 4 times now and you continue to ignore, how am i dragging him through the mud?

I agree he hasn't been as good as Barkley or CMC. You keep acting as if his year last year was average though. Its whatever dude. Your reputation precedes you.