Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

On 12/16/2019 at 8:52 AM, Danger said:

I don't trust anything that comes out of Bill Belichik's mouth. Dude is known for "Killing people with kindness"

If he played Philadelphia tomorrow he'd say Zach Ertz is the best Tight End in football.

He might even go as far to say he is better than Gronk

3 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

crazy whats hes done. 1000/1000 yard year, only 3rd in nfl history. I believe he just put up more rushing yards in a season then kamara had total yards. 

And think about it. For as pass happy as the NFL has become... he’s the only one to have done it in the 2000s.

Absolutely insane

I find it funny and not at all surprising this thread keeps coming up, but very few people are responding to the "best WR in the NFL" thread where Michael Thomas is basically far and away the consensus choice.

Just goes to show you what kind of jerks and trolls post on this site. It's a damn disgrace, honestly.

4 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

Just goes to show you what kind of jerks and trolls post on this site. It's a damn disgrace, honestly.

There are a ton of quality posters here. You just need to filter out the good and ignore the bad. If "trolls" are making you that upset it's more of a reflection on you. 

If you don't like it, leave. Simple.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

1. There's an ignore function that you can use to filter out posters who you deem as a "jerk or troll".

2. If you're really not interested, you can always leave the site. There are many other alternatives to get your football discussion in.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

I find it funny and not at all surprising this thread keeps coming up, but very few people are responding to the "best WR in the NFL" thread where Michael Thomas is basically far and away the consensus choice.

well this is just false, but it does show that people have learned arguing with brick walls get you no where.

stay sensitive bro.

19 hours ago, Destructo Spin said:

I'm not following what you're getting at. (Although I haven't seen the "Best WR" thread, so that may be part of my ignorance.)

My problem with this thread is simple--it hijacks the Comparison sub-forum just to perpetuate THIS nonsense indefinitely. Some sort of comparison you might be interested in, that MAY be posted on in this sub-forum? It doesn't matter, because unless you do a deep dive, you'll never know, as this Kamara bull**** often takes the top spot on the listings. It's BAD moderation, straight up and unadulterated. And I'd love someone to try and convince me otherwise. 

41 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

well this is just false

Nope. It's not. Thomas leads the poll and it's not even close to being close.

Sorry bro, your argument is toast. And not even good toast. It's like, Walmart brand wheat toast that was already stale to begin with and got burned through and through because the little spring on the toaster broke, burned so bad you can't even scrape the burnt part off because underneath, it's just more burnt part.

Honestly, it's so bad, you should probably just leave this board while you still have a couple shreds of dignity left.

Edited by Destructo Spin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:

I'm not following what you're getting at. (Although I haven't seen the "Best WR" thread, so that may be part of my ignorance.)

My problem with this thread is simple--it hijacks the Comparison sub-forum just to perpetuate THIS nonsense indefinitely. Some sort of comparison you might be interested in, that MAY be posted on in this sub-forum? It doesn't matter, because unless you do a deep dive, you'll never know, as this Kamara bull**** often takes the top spot on the listings. It's BAD moderation, straight up and unadulterated. And I'd love someone to try and convince me otherwise. 

So apparently, the thing is, one Saints fan went around for a while saying we had the best such and such and that got on people's nerves, so they bump that thread daily to troll him. And this has gone on for how long?

Hell all I'm trying to do is speak out against this kind of garbage. They're the ones perpetuating it, because they got their little feewings hurt one time. But they call *me* "sensitive." LOL

• Like 1