Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

35 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

through the first 3 years of their careers, cmc only has 18 less catches then mike thomas, who according to some is far and away the best wr in tbe league. 

and through the first four years of his career Mike Thomas has more catches and more yardage than any other receiver in NFL ******* HISTORY

More than Moss, more than Rice, more than Julio, more than Nuk.

Sorry bro, you lose.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

So apparently, the thing is, one Saints fan went around for a while saying we had the best such and such and that got on people's nerves, so they bump that thread daily to troll him. And this has gone on for how long?

Hell all I'm trying to do is speak out against this kind of garbage. They're the ones perpetuating it, because they got their little feewings hurt one time. But they call *me* "sensitive." LOL

Yeah...I haven't followed the thread since I last posted my misgivings about its continued existence, so I'm not sure what's been going on here lately. 

But yeah, I agree that overall this is garbage. The justifications for it sticking around (from Saints moderators, by and large) are flimsy. At best. 

But whatever. I'm sure it will never go away...for, you know, REASONS. Doubt I'll be back here ever again. Enjoy your thread everybody! :)

9 hours ago, ET80 said:

1. There's an ignore function that you can use to filter out posters who you deem as a "jerk or troll".

2. If you're really not interested, you can always leave the site. There are many other alternatives to get your football discussion in.

Or maybe you could try doing your job, for a change.

34 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

and through the first four years of his career Mike Thomas has more catches and more yardage than any other receiver in NFL ******* HISTORY

More than Moss, more than Rice, more than Julio, more than Nuk.

Sorry bro, you lose.

This is an awful argument. Every few years there a guy quickest to x, its meaningless. Do better. 

And by the way, I'm supposed to have these two idiots on ignore. But yet I keep seeing their half-witted slackjaw bull**** everywhere. It reminds me of when my wife had chickens and they would eat the pumpkins after Halloween and just **** straight diarrhea all over the driveway for a month. How do I go about scraping their chicken**** off my shoes?

Edited by Destructo Spin

10 minutes ago, Destructo Spin said:

"It's an awful argument when you say it, but undeniably true when I say it"

Get lost dude, I'm not interested in your bull****

ill concede that, if you can show where i ever said being the fastest to x means anything. its just bot a good argument for any player regarding anything. 

kinda seems like your trying to get banned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

ill concede that, if you can show where i ever said being the fastest to x means anything. its just bot a good argument for any player regarding anything. 

kinda seems like your trying to get banned.

You're one of the biggest trolls here and you haven't been banned. I'm probably OK. And if I'm not, who cares? This site is pretty much a dumpster fire anyway, no thanks to trash like you.