Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL?

SBLIII

If the Saints aren’t going to run Kamara into the ground they need to trade him or turn him into a full time WR

he had line 5 carries going into the 4th quarter, that’s atrocious usage.

I know he’s banged up and clearly doesn’t trust his ankle/knee yet, but if he’s out there use him it’s all or nothing now. Or put Murray in and run it down their throats. the way they used him all season was terrible. 

You just need one big play from him, and it might take more than 5 touches.

He’s a rich man’s duke johnson if they don’t give him a bigger role.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Why is it that so many people feel the need to kick fans of other teams when they are down?  The Saints fans just had a very tough end to what has been a great season.  Is this really the time to run Kamara's name through the mud?  He is a very good running back, no matter where everybody wants to rank him.   

• Like 1

It seems like the Saints have the best everything. At least according to Saints fans. So how come they don't win in the post season anymore?

That aside. This thread itself has just become a meme. I agree with Destructo. ET do your job and close this thread because frankly it's just going to be a breeding ground for insults at this point.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danger said:

ET do your job and close this thread because frankly it's just going to be a breeding ground for insults at this point.

Psh... Like they give me that sort of authorit-ah anymore. I got Gen, and I got Texans. That's IT

@mse326, @The LBC, @MrDrew - can you help? I think we're also past any sort of productive discussion here.

• Like 1