Is this the end?

Elky

Now I know it's only week 3 and we've started 1-2 before (2012), but these past two weeks have been very concerning. We've been outscored 57-30 and the team has looked really bad. Can't stop the run or convert third downs consistently enough. A lot of us figured the team would unleash their wrath on a weak Detroit team, but the poor play continued. The team just doesn't seem itself. Is this really the end of the Brady/Belichick era or does this team bounce back like they've done in the past?

21 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Its been three weeks... I am so tempted to lock this thread after the sky is falling threads after that KC game. 

sidenote: KC is not gonna be fun to play in a few weeks. 

Not thinking the sky is falling, but this has a different feel than the 2014 KC game.

With that said, I wouldn't be shocked if we squish the fish next week.

This team looks slow and unathletic. Where are the athletes and the difference makers?

Re the draft picks, here are the Patriots 1st and 2nd round picks the last 6 years:

- Jamie Collins

- Aaron Dobson

-Dominique Easley

-Jimmy G

-Malcolm Brown

-Jordan Richards

-Cyrus Jones

-Isaiah Wynn

-Sony Michel

Blowing that many picks catches up with you.

8 minutes ago, JonMcC2018 said:

This team looks slow and unathletic. Where are the athletes and the difference makers?

Re the draft picks, here are the Patriots 1st and 2nd round picks the last 6 years:

- Jamie Collins

- Aaron Dobson

-Dominique Easley

-Jimmy G

-Malcolm Brown

-Jordan Richards

-Cyrus Jones

-Isaiah Wynn

-Sony Michel

Blowing that many picks catches up with you.

Collins, Jimmy and Brown aren't blown picks. Wynn and Michel are rookies.

Archived