Week 4: VIKINGS (1-1-1) at Rams (3-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

NFL_Vikings_zpsce61d576.gif  at NFL_Rams_zpsaw7cbcfz.gif

When:  8:20 PM EST September 27th

Where: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum (Los Angeles, CA)

TV/Radio: Fox, NFLN, Amazon Prime (TV), KFAN 100.3 (Radio)

Announcers:  Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Kristina Pink (Fox); Hannah Storm, Andrea Kremer (Amazon); Paul Allen, Pete Bercich, Greg Coleman, Ben Leber (Radio)

Coverage Map:  National

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Questionable: RB Dalvin Cook (hamstring), OT RIley Reiff (foot), DT Tom Johnson (ankle), S Anthony Harris (hamstring) , Doubtful: None, Out: DE Everson Griffen (knee), CB Marcus Sherels (ribs)

Rams - Questionable: LB Dominique Easley (knee), CB Marcus Peters (calf), Doubtful: LB Mark Barron (ankle), Out: WR Bruce Natson (hand), K Greg Zuerlein (groin)

Please keep all discussion about the game here.

how_.gif

5 minutes ago, swede700 said:

It's time to refocus...what's done is done.  You've got your embarrassing loss out of the way.  

I'd say the last two games were somewhat embarrassing. Two missed FGs in OT followed by a complete no show against the supposed worse team in the league. Maybe the Bills aren't a bad team, maybe they end up competing for the division. It's so hard to say at this stage how good teams truly are, but it's unfortunate that the Vikea played with no effort.

First game of the road trip, which I think a split would put us in good shape. My guess is the Rams get revenge for their loss at the Bank last season, while we get revenge against the Iggles next week. This is a winnable game, especially because LA may be without both Marcus Peters and Aquib Talib.

If the team comes out and puts on a good performance and still loses, I won't worry too much but a win is preferred. This was going to be a hard game to win even if we were walking into it 3-0 and looking good.

If the team comes out and looks like garbage again, I'm going to be extremely worried about the rest of the season. 

Archived