Week 4: VIKINGS (1-1-1) at Rams (3-0)

swede700

Who will pass for more yards in this game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will pass for more yards in this game?

3 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Whitworth is fine, John Clayton knows nothing. Whitworth just tweeted how good his massage was today, no surgery. Heard you guys had some injury issues in the secondary too, any news on this?

Just saw that. I haven't heard anything on any injuries. Probably Waynes though since he went out early.

53 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Just saw that. I haven't heard anything on any injuries. Probably Waynes though since he went out early.

In Zim’s post game presser, he said Wayne’s will be getting a MRI today (Monday). I’m not 100% what body part was affected, but looked like an ankle/lower leg injury to me. 

The Vikings had six carries for 14 yards in Sunday’s loss to the Bills. They could use Dalvin Cook, who was inactive with a hamstring injury. The second-year running back called himself “day to day” for this week, Courtney Cronin of ESPN reports. The problem obviously is the Vikings have a short week, with a Thursday night game against the Rams.

Cook said he feels good, giving him a “good chance” to play. But Cook said over the weekend that he “definitely” would return this week. He also had expressed optimism about playing in Week Three before missing practice last week.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/24/dalvin-cook-calls-himself-day-to-day-unsure-of-return/

15 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

I certainly won’t say that Morgan is that much of a difference maker, but it’s interesting none the less. 

Well, apparently he is.  Just as Easton was a bigger loss than people thought as well.  Sometimes it's the guys you least pay attention to that mean the most.  

I am so looking forward to this game. The Rams have revenge on their mind because last season the Rams got torched in the 4th quarter and the game just got away from them. This time around it will be a different story. The Rams offense is better and I am not quite sure the Vikings defense is the same. They might have the same personnel but they arent playing at the same high level they was when they played the Rams Week 11 last season. I think if the Rams can put pressure on Cousins and I am not talking about with their defense. I am talking about with their offense. If the Rams can score points early, flip field position if they dont score, and put Cousins in tough spots in terms field position and have to play catch up. I think he will revert to "Kirt" Cousins (as Skip Bayless always say) instead of Kirk Cousins. We all know the history that Cousins has in primetime games. Its not very good. The Rams can continue to make Cousins history in primetime games not good by putting the pressure on him to come out and try too hard to win by doing too much and do it on a big stage. 

Its going to be fun. I personally think the storyline of the Rams not having their top two corners are being overblown. Not because Peters and Talib arent great. We know they are special. Not because Diggs and Thielen arent great. We know they are special. Its because they Rams still have a talented player in Shields. He was a former pro bowler and stud player for the Packers. The only thing that hurt him was injury. Well he is healthy and feeling great. The Rams still have Robey-Coleman who has been quietly great in the secondary since he joined the team last season. I will also add Hill who I dont think played in the game last season at Minnesota. He is has been quietly pretty good as well. Not to mention the Rams have two very good safeties in Joyner and Johnson. So yes the Rams will miss Peters and Talib but I dont think the Rams secondary will be garbage now. They went from elite to good. With the pass rush the Rams have with Suh, Donald, and Brockers plus the way Wade schemes up his defenses, thats all the Rams need is a good secondary. Plus it doesnt hurt to have an offense that can stay on the field alot and score 30+pts.

Good luck to the Vikings, hope for no injuries. Again its going to be fun and I cant wait to see these two teams clash on TNF.

Archived