Week 4 - Rams vs Vikings - TNF

RamRod

Figured with the short week I'd go ahead and post a gameday thread. 

Vikings just took a rough loss against the Bills so they'll be looking to rebound here. We'll likely be without Peters and Talib so this game might be a shootout. Their OL looks like a weakness so hopefully we can get pressure on Cousins. It worked for the Bills.

This game is going to be interesting because yes the Vikings will be laser focused on going on the road against a tough Rams team. Yes they will want to quickly put that pathetic performance they had against the Bills behind them. Cousins have to show me he can come up big in primetime games. He has to go on the road on a short week to LA to face a Rams team who is going to be focused as well. They know what happened last season at Minnesota. It was by far their worst offensive performance. I expect the Rams offense to carry the momentum from this game into the TNF game and do enough on offense to put the pressure on Cousins. When the pressure hits Cousins, will he once again choke under the spotlight? Thats what I am going to be looking at.

39 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

This game is going to be interesting because yes the Vikings will be laser focused on going on the road against a tough Rams team.

They better be focused because they clearly over-looked the Bills to focus on you guys. :D

Win or lose, from a Vikings perspective, I just want to see a better effort from the Vikings. What they showed yesterday was pathetic. If we go out there and compete like we're capable of doing it should be a fun game. If not, this one could be over quick...

I don't like this game for us. I think we may actually take our first L. Short week vs a highly motivated team coming off of an embarrassing loss  and we do not have our top 2 corners vs Diggs/Thielen.

Hopefully we can get an early lead and let Gurley control the clock. I just don't feel good about this one and I hope I'm wrong.

Gofflive baby. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=JVg6q

Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff is the third quarterback in league history with at least 350 passing yards and a completion percentage of 75 or higher in consecutive games (Trent green, KC, 2004 & Ryan Fitzpatrick, TB, 2018). 

Honestly we we need to smash the Vikes. They talked to so much trash last year it was unreal. 

Reddit, IRL and in other forums. It was unreal. Then that whole video of how Zimmer schooled McVay ooooof.. Blood was boiling. I hope we go out and drop 36 on them for the LOls. 

Now that side of me is vented. We can expect a very hard fought game.. Not sure about their DE and the Cocaine allegation is real. But Rams

need this win. To assert their dominance. But many of us were scared of the Chargers and rams just dismantled them.. Let’s see how Sean plans for Zimmer.. Hopefully we get more sacks this game, Vikings Oline is JACKED.

710 ESPN Seattle's John Clayton reports Rams LT Andrew Whitworth underwent a minor knee surgery.

Whitworth did miss the final three snaps on Sunday, but there was no word of a serious injury after the game. With the Rams playing the Vikings on Thursday night, Whitworth will almost certainly sit out this week if he underwent any kind of procedure. The Rams also lost CBs Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters to injury on Sunday.

19 minutes ago, JonStark said:

710 ESPN Seattle's John Clayton reports Rams LT Andrew Whitworth underwent a minor knee surgery.

Whitworth did miss the final three snaps on Sunday, but there was no word of a serious injury after the game. With the Rams playing the Vikings on Thursday night, Whitworth will almost certainly sit out this week if he underwent any kind of procedure. The Rams also lost CBs Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters to injury on Sunday.

This is untrue. Whitworth himself said so. Whit should be good to go for Thursday.

54 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Gofflive baby. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=JVg6q

Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff is the third quarterback in league history with at least 350 passing yards and a completion percentage of 75 or higher in consecutive games (Trent green, KC, 2004 & Ryan Fitzpatrick, TB, 2018). 

Honestly we we need to smash the Vikes. They talked to so much trash last year it was unreal. 

Reddit, IRL and in other forums. It was unreal. Then that whole video of how Zimmer schooled McVay ooooof.. Blood was boiling. I hope we go out and drop 36 on them for the LOls. 

Now that side of me is vented. We can expect a very hard fought game.. Not sure about their DE and the Cocaine allegation is real. But Rams

need this win. To assert their dominance. But many of us were scared of the Chargers and rams just dismantled them.. Let’s see how Sean plans for Zimmer.. Hopefully we get more sacks this game, Vikings Oline is JACKED.

The Rams fans talked trash. How great their team was and how Minnesota would be lucky to even be in the game. Then your Coach started doing this hand going up the butt thing and yelling Whoooooo. I don't get it.

Archived