RamRod

Week 4 - Rams vs Vikings - TNF

8 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

The Rams fans talked trash. How great their team was and how Minnesota would be lucky to even be in the game. Then your Coach started doing this hand going up the butt thing and yelling Whoooooo. I don't get it.

No it wasn’t here. We don’t even interact with other fans here as much. It was on Reddit. Check the game day thread we all had said

Ggs. MN is simply a scary match up for us. Big strong fast Cb in Rhodes. And a safety with range and tackling skills in the hit man. 

But now that you’re here. What’s up with your De? Will he be playing and will Cooks as well? 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

No it wasn’t here. We don’t even interact with other fans here as much. It was on Reddit. Check the game day thread we all had said

Ggs. MN is simply a scary match up for us. Big strong fast Cb in Rhodes. And a safety with range and tackling skills in the hit man. 

But now that you’re here. What’s up with your De? Will he be playing and will Cooks as well? 

Cooks will be there to play. Rumor is that Griffin was caught with cocaine but haven't seen anything to back that up. Apparently just one Twitter user posted about it but nobody else is saying anything.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Cooks will be there to play. Rumor is that Griffin was caught with cocaine but haven't seen anything to back that up. Apparently just one Twitter user posted about it but nobody else is saying anything.

Why didn’t he play last game? Just curios if it was because of Injury or that. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Big strong fast Cb in Rhodes.

Something seems off with Rhodes so far this year...Kelvin Benjamin beat him 2x and dropped both passes.

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Why didn’t he play last game? Just curios if it was because of Injury or that. 

He was ruled out with a knee injury. The personal reasons were for not being at the actual game, we have as much info as you do which isn't much.

3 hours ago, El ramster said:

Gofflive baby. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/play-index/tiny.fcgi?id=JVg6q

Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff is the third quarterback in league history with at least 350 passing yards and a completion percentage of 75 or higher in consecutive games (Trent green, KC, 2004 & Ryan Fitzpatrick, TB, 2018). 

Honestly we we need to smash the Vikes. They talked to so much trash last year it was unreal. 

Reddit, IRL and in other forums. It was unreal. Then that whole video of how Zimmer schooled McVay ooooof.. Blood was boiling. I hope we go out and drop 36 on them for the LOls. 

Now that side of me is vented. We can expect a very hard fought game.. Not sure about their DE and the Cocaine allegation is real. But Rams

need this win. To assert their dominance. But many of us were scared of the Chargers and rams just dismantled them.. Let’s see how Sean plans for Zimmer.. Hopefully we get more sacks this game, Vikings Oline is JACKED.

I hear you man. I live in Minnesota and the fan base is horrible. They're so unbelievably cocky for a team that hasn't won a title. I need this win bad. And Talib and Peter's being out had me up all last night....

I have faith in our boys, they can do it.

3 minutes ago, Riftty said:

I hear you man. I live in Minnesota and the fan base is horrible. They're so unbelievably cocky for a team that hasn't won a title. I need this win bad. And Talib and Peter's being out had me up all last night....

I have faith in our boys, they can do it.

Good luck bro. Wear that Rams gear proudly.

7 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Good luck bro. Wear that Rams gear proudly.

Oh you know it. Win or lose I'll be wearing my Rams stuff the next day, have been for 19 years. What's the word on Talib? I see peters is 2-4 weeks(good news all things considered) but if we could get at least Talib back I would be pumped...

12 minutes ago, Riftty said:

Oh you know it. Win or lose I'll be wearing my Rams stuff the next day, have been for 19 years. What's the word on Talib? I see peters is 2-4 weeks(good news all things considered) but if we could get at least Talib back I would be pumped...

He has a horrible signature lmao. Looking like a 8 year olds signature. 

Fire him stan :D 

1 hour ago, JonStark said:

Image may contain: text

I love this man.

Won’t be necessary for those of us on the east