Week 4 - Rams vs Vikings - TNF

RamRod

My prediction for tonight's game is the Rams will win 27-21.

I dont think the Rams cover the 7pt spread but they still get the victory which is all that matters to me.

Goff will throw for 310yds 2tds and 1int

Gurley will have 80yds rushing with 1 rushing td. He will be bigger in the passing game having 6 catches for 90yds receiving.

Cooks will have 6 catches for 90yds and a td. 

Kupp will have 6 catches for 80yds and a td

Woods will have 5 catches for 50yds

This game will be a Suh and Donald game on defense. Cousins is the most pressured QB in the NFL so far this season and he doesnt do well under pressure. I think the Rams will sack him at least 5 times. Suh and Donald will have a combined 3 of those sacks. The Rams defense will force 2 turnovers.

The difference in the game will be dare I say Ficken. He will make a clutch field goal late to help build on the Rams lead to make it where Cousins have to lead the Vikings to a score a td to win and he wont be able to do it. Donald will get a sack on that drive to close out the game just like he did on Hoyer last season on TNF when the Rams held on to beat the Niners. 

Honestly, I think this is our first L. We cant rely on Ficken, punt returns are pretty much done, we are down two pro bowl CBs and the vikings are going to come out angry. Im mad they giving out towels and didnt give me a damn thing when i flew in for the season opener lol

34 minutes ago, S-jax39 said:

Honestly, I think this is our first L. We cant rely on Ficken, punt returns are pretty much done, we are down two pro bowl CBs and the vikings are going to come out angry. Im mad they giving out towels and didnt give me a damn thing when i flew in for the season opener lol

You never once mentioned how McVay and the Rams are angry how they played last season in Minnesota. You dont think the Rams had this game circled? So Ill match your Vikings being angry with the Rams wanting revenge for how the worst game they played in the McVay era last season in Minnesota. 

Good game so far, Rams looking good. It's only 31-20 but it just feels like we have been comfortably in control all game. Our offense is just too good for any team really to keep up (except maybe Chiefs?). Peters has given up some catches where he looks like maybe he's not 100%. We've gotten some pressure on Cousins, but no sacks yet and he's done a good job getting rid of the ball early. Kupp has been killin it, and Goff looks GREAT!

Goff has been nutty with his accuracy outside of the Raiders game (wasn't bad by any means, but timing was questionable and his deep accuracy was kind of off), which was the first game of the season so that's understandable.  Dude has been like Drew Brees with his accuracy and it's insane.  I still have a ton of respect for the Eagles, especially with Wentz back, but the Rams are the best team in the entire league right now.

Archived