RamRod

Week 4 - Rams vs Vikings - TNF

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

Remember when last week was Jared Goff's best game as a pro?

Might have to quote this every week

Goff is freaking amazing. Nobody can keep up with this offense. The defense will get straight. Tonight was just a short week and Peters gutted it out. The Rams have to travel to Seattle in 10 days and I think the defense will ball out against them like they usually do. So that game will be a get right game for the defense. Great job by the Rams tonight. (4-0) and if it wasnt for Ficken missing a FG the Rams wouldve up 41pts on the Vikings. Tonight Goff showed he should be in the MVP race with Mahomes. The Rams also showed they have the best offense in the league and NOT the Chiefs. The Rams are the best team in the NFL no doubt about it.

Goff was good last year but he's on another level this year

I’ll take the Win. But man our d is shaky. We need Talib back ASAP. Cousins was great tonight. Big win.. Big win.. Jared Goff baby what a God. 

Kudos to your team. I came away very impressed with your team as a whole. Goff, Gurley, Kupp, and the offense look unbeatable. The defense did just enough to win; great game. Good luck the rest of the season. Hopefully, we will find ourselves and will see you i the post-season. ? 

27 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Goff was good last year but he's on another level this year

Check out his YPA for the year. It's insane. He's on some 99 to 01 Kurt Warner shiot right now. I think he only threw one inaccurate pass that entire game (3rd down to Kupp).

4 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Kudos to your team. I came away very impressed with your team as a whole. Goff, Gurley, Kupp, and the offense look unbeatable. The defense did just enough to win; great game. Good luck the rest of the season. Hopefully, we will find ourselves and will see you i the post-season. ? 

Good game. Y'all made us work for it. I bet we'll see you again in January. You're better than your record.

The growth of Goff has been amazing. Zimmer a defensive scheme genius who disguises his defensive coverages pre snap. Just got destroyed.. Last years game against the Vikes, he knew that what Sean was telling Goff would be different to what he saw post snap. And they got us good.. This game Goff knew what was coming and found all the mismatches. That’s some great intelligent QUarter backing boys. To go from 1-2-3 Gear to 5th in a blink of an eye is a special thing. Credit to Mcvay and credit to Goff for taking the necessary steps to be a great. But it’s clear that these last 2 games Goff is in full command now. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

The growth of Goff has been amazing. Zimmer a defensive scheme genius who disguises his defensive coverages pre snap. Just got destroyed.. Last years game against the Vikes, he knew that what Sean was telling Goff would be different to what he saw post snap. And they got us good.. This game Goff knew what was coming and found all the mismatches. That’s some great intelligent QUarter backing boys. To go from 1-2-3 Gear to 5th in a blink of an eye is a special thing. Credit to Mcvay and credit to Goff for taking the necessary steps to be a great. But it’s clear that these last 2 games Goff is in full command now. 

u hacked bru? this doesn't look or sound like a rammy post 

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

u hacked bru? this doesn't look or sound like a rammy post 

This is actually drunk Rammy.  He goes in reverse of everyone else.  Whereas when drunk us normies become unintelligible, the happy juice makes Rammy sound like a Rhodes Scholar.

9 minutes ago, The LBC said:

This is actually drunk Rammy.  He goes in reverse of everyone else.  Whereas when drunk us normies become unintelligible, the happy juice makes Rammy sound like a Rhodes Scholar.

you take the mask off rammy you get a real pure boy underneath there 

This game was fun to watch, Goff and the offense looked incredible. And after 10+ years of the Rams being the laughing stock of the league, it's nice to finally be an elite team again and talked about as a SB favorite. Loving every minute of it! 

Really enjoyed reading the gameday thread in the NFL General forum. :D

Few thoughts from last night:

-Sam Shields is a liability. Made one or two plays, but ultimately lost a step and was getting abused at the LOS by Thielen and Diggs (which is understandable).

- I give Peters credit for playing hurt, but he didn't look himself.

-Pass Rush was non-existent until the 4th quarter, but then it was beautiful.

-Goff is officially an MVP candidate after last night.

45 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Few thoughts from last night:

-Sam Shields is a liability. Made one or two plays, but ultimately lost a step and was getting abused at the LOS by Thielen and Diggs (which is understandable).

- I give Peters credit for playing hurt, but he didn't look himself.

-Pass Rush was non-existent until the 4th quarter, but then it was beautiful.

-Goff is officially an MVP candidate after last night.

I’ll add that the sooner we get Zuerlein and Talib back, the better. Let’s not rush them back prematurely but I hope that they’re both fit and ready to go for the playoffs.