Falcons S Ricardo Allen tore his Achilles

49erurtaza

6 down 5 more to go on defense.  We going for the whole starting group out and fielding all backups.   With that said luckily for us theirs not many teams in the league that has the fire power of a Sean Payton and Drew Brees led offense.  Even with us missing 6 starters on defense and Freeman + levitre on offense we easily had a chance to win that game against NO who i consider one of the tougher teams in the league.  I think we still have a good chance against the majority of the teams we will face until some of the starters start making it back.  If we can hold off till Freeman, Takk, and Debo come back in about 5 to 6 more weeks that will be a massive help as those 3 make a massive difference. 

On 9/24/2018 at 10:25 AM, TheKillerNacho said:

Falcons defense is in shambles...

I wish they would have gone out and signed Eric Reid. KAzee is about equal to Allen. But losing NEal and not replacing him with Reid wasn't helpful. They'll get back Deion Jones in November at some point. The issue is more the secondary. The DL is healthy outside of Shleby right now. The LBS are healthy outside of Deion. The CBs are healthy too except ST Ace Justin BEthel who has a nagging injury.

Archived