MNF: Steelers @ Buccaneers

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Steelers
    • Buccaneers

The Steelers are historically good on Monday Night.   And Tomlin seems to have the team ready to ball out whenever he starts getting media and fan wrath for playing embarrassing games.  That said, my confidence level is lukewarm at best.  But to quote the great Warren Buffet "Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy."  Give me the Steelers in a bounce back game.  Tampa / Fitzmagic comes back to earth tonight.  (He is 0-5 vs. Pittsburgh)

3 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

The Steelers are historically good on Monday Night.   And Tomlin seems to have the team ready to ball out whenever he starts getting media and fan wrath for playing embarrassing games.  That said, my confidence level is lukewarm at best.  But to quote the great Warren Buffet "Be greedy when others are fearful, and be fearful when others are greedy."  Give me the Steelers in a bounce back game.  Tampa / Fitzmagic comes back to earth tonight.  (He is 0-5 vs. Pittsburgh)

The winless Steelers are still a favorite over an undefeated home team so I don't know if everyone is all in on TB winning this yet. If I were betting I'd bet on the Steelers.

23 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Pittsburgh is also 5-2 in the game before their first game against Baltimore as well.

dear Bucs, please be up for a competitive game, played full intense into overtime. bring the pain.

unfortunately i expect this game to be the curtain call for Fitzmagic, just in time to hand over the reigns to Winston for week 4.
he's probably overdue for +2 ints, i just don't know who on the Steelers secondary is actually able to catch the ball.

40-34 Steelers.

2 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Its bizarro week in the NFL.  Steelers likely roll.

I think that's the expected result. The Steelers looking like the Steelers and the Bucs coming back to Earth.

Will be more fitting for this week for the Bucs to pull off 3-0 for the stretch we all had then going 0-3.

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

The winless Steelers are still a favorite over an undefeated home team so I don't know if everyone is all in on TB winning this yet. If I were betting I'd bet on the Steelers.

Week one it was 100% that the Bucs were gonna lose. Not a person on the planet picked us confidently.

Week two we had a couple maybe buy in a little bit and pick us. But it was still almost everyone picking the Eagles.

This week we have maybe a couple more people picking us. But I think the majority is still picking the Steelers.

Archived