MNF: Steelers @ Buccaneers

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Steelers
    • Buccaneers

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I survived a lot of poor rule changes in the NFL.

This roughing the passer emphasis might be the one thing that finally gets me to stop watching.

You know that contact with a QB's head has been illegal for almost half a decade, right? Terrible rule for situations like that, but it has nothing to do with the Aaron Rodgers rule.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I survived a lot of poor rule changes in the NFL.

This roughing the passer emphasis might be the one thing that finally gets me to stop watching.

It will get better.  Just gonna take awhile.  There is already too much focus on it, the NFL will get more lenient.  Just gotta make it seem like they care.

They do this with every new rule at the start of a season ala defenseless receiver and illegal contact when those first became point of emphasis penalties.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

You know that contact with a QB's head has been illegal for almost half a decade, right? Terrible rule for situations like that, but it has nothing to do with the Aaron Rodgers rule.

Oh, I know.  It's kinda the sum of all of it.

Just now, iknowcool said:

It will get better.  Just gonna take awhile.  There is already too much focus on it, the NFL will get more lenient.  Just gotta make it seem like they care.

They do this with every new rule at the start of a season ala defenseless receiver and illegal contact when those first became point of emphasis penalties.

I really hope that's the case just like leading with the helmet in the preseason.

However, it already cost the Packers the game a this.  

Archived