Let's Face it, the Real Reason the Redskins are 2-1 is...

MKnight82

I know this is a funny topic. But I still have them at 7-9. We caught GB at a very optimal time... played a full OT the week before... Rodgers hobbled... at home... in the rain (limits passing game a bit).

Not to take away from a win (a win is a win) or being 2-1, which is great.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer... years of losing, being incredibly intelligent and analytical, handsome... all of this makes it more difficult for me to get emotionally wrapped up in 2-1.

Green Bay played sloppier then we did!!! They didn’t have a good game at all big drops. Rogers played well enough to get the win but the players around him let him down IMO!!! Not to take away from our first half of dominance but the second half we didn’t play well enough to win except on that last drive where AP you could tell just had more gas then the guys trying to tackle him. The OL looked more like the colts game the second half and the first they looked like the cardinals game. They have to find some consistency!!! Our record will literally hinge on our OL performance because that’s the strength but also the Achilles heel on this team due to the fact they are always beat up due to the things they are asked to do that make this team thrive. Doc is officially a bust!!! I don’t think he isn’t a good football player he just doesn’t get the looks or whatever it is he just doesn’t work out it’s crazy!!!

Our defense is starting to come around!!! Love the group I do believe they continue to improve as this front 7 gels though as long as Norman and Monte stay healthy!!! My guy Dunbar has been good but it’s early and this is usually where this team gets complacent so we will see. I’m not overly optimistic because credit will be given when it’s due and I’ve seen this team be so bipolar the last few years I’ll believe it when I see it.

10 minutes ago, e16bball said:

If this is how the football gods are operating this season, then I’m pretty annoyed at Detroit for gift-wrapping a win for the Cowboys by wearing those god awful gray uniforms.

The ones where they wear the throw backs? The all gray pants and take the decal off the helmet and have plain blue jerseys?

Archived