Week 4: Chucky v. Bakermania

ReggieCamp

Who you got?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

12 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Oakland starting RT Donald Penn left the Miami game early with a concussion. Still in the protocol. Could be good news for Myles

Donald penn is their RT

ucla rookie kolton Miller is playing LT. He's been average.

2 hours ago, showtime said:

If the kicking wasn't all-time bad and Baker Mayfield was starting (like he should have been) the Browns would be 3-0 right now.  Nonetheless, awesome start to the season.  I don't think the Raiders are as bad as their record indicates, but this is a game the Browns should win.  The defense is so fun to watch.

Initially, I thought it was a mistake to take Denzel Ward over Minkah Fitzpatrick, but both guys look pretty good so far.

Don’t you shortsell Ward buddeh boy

Steelers are averaging 33.5 points per game not playing us, 21 playing us. Jets are averaging 30 not playing us, 17 against us. Saints are averaging 41.5 per game not playing us, 21 against us. Raiders are averaging about 17 points per game so we should expect them to score 9 or 10 points against us this week.

I was cutting up some Browns practice sound at work, so I had a chance to listen to Baker pretty closely. They asked him about giving Oakland the opportunity to gameplan for him. He basically said there is no gameplan for his mindset of setting up his teammates for success. This kid's confidence is a sight to behold. I have to admit this was a concern of mine. Making those seam throws tougher and blocking his throwing lanes in some way. But I don't know, he always seems to find a way to thrive. I can't wait for Sunday.

Higgins had some great things to say about him too. Apparently they live in the same complex and hang out all the time.

11 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I was cutting up some Browns practice sound at work, so I had a chance to listen to Baker pretty closely. They asked him about giving Oakland the opportunity to gameplan for him. He basically said there is no gameplan for his mindset of setting up his teammates for success. This kid's confidence is a sight to behold. I have to admit this was a concern of mine. Making those seam throws tougher and blocking his throwing lanes in some way. But I don't know, he always seems to find a way to thrive. I can't wait for Sunday.

Higgins had some great things to say about him too. Apparently they live in the same complex and hang out all the time.

Your insider info game has increased exponentially since the urinal event.

well done sir.

Archived