Packers DE Wilkerson out for the season

SteelKing728

4 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

didn't they lose to the bills, yet the Lions beat the pats? The North might be the toughest to win this year, should go to the last game 

but the Vikes beat the 49ers and the 49ers beat the lions AND the lions did just beat the Patriots which beat the Texans and I'm pretty sure the Texans could beat the Bears.

23 minutes ago, Kenrik said:
31 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

didn't they lose to the bills, yet the Lions beat the pats? The North might be the toughest to win this year, should go to the last game 

but the Vikes beat the 49ers and the 49ers beat the lions AND the lions did just beat the Patriots which beat the Texans and I'm pretty sure the Texans could beat the Bears.

okay, i got one too.

the packers beat the bears who beat the seahawks who beat the cowboys who beat the giants who beat the texans who beat the....crap!

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay, i got one too.

the packers beat the bears who beat the seahawks who beat the cowboys who beat the giants who beat the colts who beat the texans who beat the....crap!

Same thing happened to me. No matter how you play it out it always leads back to a deadend with the Texans.

Archived