Packers DE Wilkerson out for the season

SteelKing728

If there was any starter on either defense or offense the Pack could lose for the season it was probably Wilkerson. He has started off the year pretty slow and we have two guys behind him with some experience. That said it still stinks. I was hoping he would turn around his career but that hasn't been the case the first couple weeks. 

26 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Injuries are never a good thing, but this doesn't change things much for the Pack, IMO.  Wilkerson hasn't been much of a factor so far.  They can replace him with a no-name and move on.  They are still very much in the thick of things in the NFC North.

I like Wilkerson, but this isn't a core loss. If we lose Kenny Clark our front 7 is screwed

17 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

What does this mean for an already struggling Packers defense?

17 hours ago, El ramster said:

Think this wraps up the Pack. When it rains it pours. All up to Chi-MN to duke it out for numba 1. 

Didn't the Packers uhhh, already beat Chicago and Tied Vs MN (should have won vs MN multiples times)..?

This isn't that significant. Interesting to see Viking fans insinuate this is a huge loss when earlier in the season Vikings fans were posting cherry picked clips of how bad Wilkerson was. I guess you have to find some narrative to make you feel better after you get spanked at home vs the bills.

Archived