Another Hurdle to Pass. A Week 4 GDT

LeeEvans

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Sigh. We need offensive talent in the worst way

The worst part is our run game has completely fallen off too so we can't even lean on that to cover up the fact that our receivers basically don't exist.

I don't want to say it but Allen has some bad day Tyrod type numbers right now. They've really got to work with him on recognizing the blitz, another free rusher who gets an easy sack. 

Not gonna lie Brandon Beane has a lot of explaining to do for this. How do you not address the offensive line? I guess you could say he at least tried at receiver going after KB and drafting Zay (if that was his call?) but completely ignoring the line makes him look like an absolute idiot. This is so embarrassing, Josh has no time, no receivers who can get separation, no running game. Nothing, and i actually like our defense too.

Stupid decisions by Josh, failure to fight for balls, and poor OL play...Grrr. We shouldn't be getting shutout right now! Doesn't mean I think we should be winning - I predicted a loss - but we didn't show up today and that stinks.

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Not gonna lie Brandon Beane has a lot of explaining to do for this. How do you not address the offensive line? I guess you could say he at least tried at receiver going after KB and drafting Zay (if that was his call?) but completely ignoring the line makes him look like an absolute idiot. This is so embarrassing, Josh has no time, no receivers who can get separation, no running game. Nothing, and i actually like our defense too.

Its definitely hard to not point the finger, especially with how much money we spend on defense in FA. Obviously Wood and Incognito retiring sucks but there was time to address that. 

I guess Beane just thought their coaching could cover up some deficiencies but clearly didnt realize how many we had on that side of the ball. No WRs, No Line and run game that has disappeared. 

1 minute ago, Yibbyl said:

Stupid decisions by Josh, failure to fight for balls, and poor OL play...Grrr. We shouldn't be getting shutout right now! Doesn't mean I think we should be winning - I predicted a loss - but we didn't show up today and that stinks.

I genuinely thought we had a good shot to win today and get our season back on track. GB got smacked by an average Redskin team and we just got embarrassed today. 

The defense has actually done pretty well today all things considered. Even when they gifted the offense good field position we've literally gone backwards.

Just a bad day.

The defense wasn't ever as bad as the first couple weeks would make you think. They aren't great but they're about league average, another piece or two and they'll be fine.

The offense? Yeah we're gonna be lucky to win another couple games. This isn't gonna magically get better, flat out we don't have the horses and our rookie QB is going to be up and down, mostly down, all year long.

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I genuinely thought we had a good shot to win today and get our season back on track. GB got smacked by an average Redskin team and we just got embarrassed today. 

The defense has actually done pretty well today all things considered. Even when they gifted the offense good field position we've literally gone backwards.

Just a bad day.

No blocking, no reciever separation, and Allen escapes pocket too early on certain occasions. 

Archived