Week 4 Bengals @ Falcons

MrCincinnati

Time to bounce back

GAMEDAY INFO

The Bengals will travel to play the Falcons at 1 PM ET on CBS. TV Map in the link below
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2018&wk=4

HISTORY

Bengals are 3-3 when playing the Falcons in Atlanta and have lost the previous 3 matchups there.

Last Matchup: 2014, Bengals win 24-10 in Cincinnati
Last Falcons win: 2010, Falcons win 39-32 in Atlanta
Last win in Atlanta: 1987, Bengals win 16-10

5 KEYS TO VICTORY

Later

PREDICTION

Later

"EXPERT PICKS"

johndeere1707 - Bengals 31-30
fluhartz - Bengals 31-28
TheVillain112 - Bengals 34-30
INBengalfan - Falcons 27-24
Futbudds - Falcons 32-28
MrCincinnati - Falcons 28-14

I'm fairly optimistic about this game.  I like the Bengals in a bounce back game here.  It makes no sense really, since it's in Atlanta.  But i think the offense will play well, and the defense will generate a couple of turnovers.  I think this is finally the game the defensive line goes HAM and converts some pressures into drive ending sacks.

I do think Tevin Coleman gets about 10 targets for 9 catches and 120 yards though.  That's going to be ugly.

I am confident in the offense..will be much tougher if AJ can't go.. a couple less John Ross interceptions will be nice

The defense on the other hand scares me.. the LB situation is just a mess, hopefully Brown is back this week and they definitely have to watch out for Coleman

Geno and the boys gotta get after Ryan

Cin 31

Atl 28

Some doom in gloom in here.  But consider what happens if a few 50/50 things go the other way last week.  

• Bullock makes the 53 yarder
  • Hubbard blocks the punt
  • Hubbard falls on that sack
  • Dre can catch

Ok, forget that last one.  But if any of those things happen than the game could have turned the other way.  It was close.  

Atlanta is winnable.  Even without Green or Mixon.  Tougher, but winnable.  Just need some of the young guys to make a play.

1 hour ago, freeman+coleman said:

Hey guys our D is trash so you will be able to score points. Just hope we can score more. 

Anyway we are down our starting MLB, SS, FS & DE

We aren't much better in that department.

Our MLB has missed two games.  Our WLB will miss one more.  Our sratrting rookie C went down in week 2.  Green is gimpy, but likely to play.  No idea on Michael Johnson.  

It could be the day to take the OVER, whatever the line is set at

6 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

We aren't much better in that department.

Our MLB has missed two games.  Our WLB will miss one more.  Our sratrting rookie C went down in week 2.  Green is gimpy, but likely to play.  No idea on Michael Johnson.  

It could be the day to take the OVER, whatever the line is set at

Don’t forget we are down Mixon too

3 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:
3 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I thought I read that Mixon practiced yesterday?

I think he was on the field but limited. 

Rehab field.  He and Green both game out for warmups/stretching,  then went over the rehab field.

Price was spotted on the bike.

My bet is that Green plays.  Mixon is back next week.  And Price is back the week after that.

Archived