Week 4 Bengals @ Falcons

MrCincinnati

1 hour ago, INbengalfan said:

In the end, we came out of a difficult first quarter 3-1, and had a chance at 4-0.  Six of the next 8 are at home.  Gotta win those and head into the fourth quarter of the season with a lead, because three of the last 4 on the road will be extremely tough

I'm not disappointed at all.  

Miami and TB, while they started hot, are not as good as their records indicate.  Pittsburgh and KC will be really tough.  2-2 in the next four gets them to 5-3, which isn't bad.  Sneak a win against Pittsburgh or KC and 6-2 looks really good heading in the back 9.

7 hours ago, TheVillain112 said:

It's great that we're getting Burfict back but I think we need to see some Malik Jefferson as well.  Our LBs have been awful...

Eh, most of the problems in the run game have been related to gap discipline and poor tackling.  I'm not sure he solves that.  Maybe he could help in the passing game, but he's still a rookie.

Having Preston Brown back helped big time in the run game yesterday.  Held Coleman to less than 4 YPC.

5 hours ago, theJ said:

Eh, most of the problems in the run game have been related to gap discipline and poor tackling.  I'm not sure he solves that.  Maybe he could help in the passing game, but he's still a rookie.

Having Preston Brown back helped big time in the run game yesterday.  Held Coleman to less than 4 YPC.

His college tape was a ton of undisciplined over pursuit in the run game and having no idea where he should be in the pass game. 

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:
7 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Considering that was 7 years ago - pre NFL experience - I don't see how that's relevant now. 

I thought he was talking about Jefferson's college tape, which is relevant, given it's the last time he took meaningful snaps

I was talking about Jefferson, and i'm pretty sure @Futbudds was too

Archived