Wilkerson ankle injury: reportedly out for season

Cakeshoppe

12 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

The guy has done nothing this year so why would anyone in their right mind be thinking ab out resigning this guy.  It was worth a shot and too bad he got hurt. 

Because he's a decent player, has a track record of dominant play when he's motivated, and will probably come cheap. 

56 minutes ago, gizmo2012 said:

The guy has done nothing this year so why would anyone in their right mind be thinking ab out resigning this guy.  It was worth a shot and too bad he got hurt. 

I don't want to waste draft capital on a DL early. We need a safety, pass rushers and OL. Wilkerson is cheap and he wasn't bad. He didn't get sacks in 2 games, big deal. He's fine for what we needed.

5 minutes ago, Striker said:

I feel bad for Wilkerson, it seemed like he was doing/saying all the right things to right his career ship after the Jets.

If there's no or limited medical risk, bring him back. 

You could tell in interviews how much the players looked up to him. Really hope he makes a full recovery.

5 hours ago, Dubz41 said:

Would you stop posting such reasonable statements?!?!  It really slows down the emotional, snarky, sarcastic comments that the usual suspects apparently need to utter.  When you think, pause and respond you aren't going to get to use 'crap', f***ing, sh***y or any of the other incredibly insightful adjectives available to the snark crowd.

Rags- you're such a wet blanket.;)

You are right. 

From now on I won't post unless my blood alcohol content is over 0.15, and even then, nothing positive.

Archived