This IS the end...

Deadpulse

Patriots have lost two games badly and their opponents are only one game better than the Dolphins opponents through three weeks at 3-6.

Bottom line is the Fins have been doing what it takes to win games where as the Patriots have done just the opposite. Against the Texans, the Patriots took advantage of a team they've historically dominated with a head coach who let the Pats have opportunities to score through horrible play-calling.

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

Might want to check that math.

Dolphins opponents are 3-3 in games against other opponents.

Also, nice try attempting to hide the GDT thread.

Please, continue to tell us how to use our forum. 

That's twice you've got all sensitive over here in 24 hours. Chill, fin.

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

That's twice you've got all sensitive over here in 24 hours. Chill, fin.

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Why would I hide it? I just thought it would be funny...

I'm being 100% light-hearted guys, I was joking with the Raiders fans last week about their last minute GDT.  ^_^

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I did it in my head real quick from memoey.

Jets 1-2

Titans 1-2

Texans 0-3

I thought. so 2-7.

Well the Titans are 2-1; and you shouldn't hold losses that Miami doled out as reasons the teams they beat are no good... those teams are a combined 3-3 in games against opponents other than Miami, an even .500

29 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

I'm being 100% light-hearted guys, I was joking with the Raiders fans last week about their last minute GDT.  ^_^

Well the Titans are 2-1; and you shouldn't hold losses that Miami doled out as reasons the teams they beat are no good... those teams are a combined 3-3 in games against opponents other than Miami, an even .500

Pats fans trying to block out the fact that a Titans team without Delanie Walker, Jack Conklin and Dennis Kelly and a Mariota without feeling in half his throwing hand just beat a Jags team that they couldn't, and let them score 31 on them when they could only manage 6 on the Titans.

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Pats fans trying to block out the fact that a Titans team without Delanie Walker, Jack Conklin and Dennis Kelly and a Mariota without feeling in half his throwing hand just beat a Jags team that they couldn't, and let them score 31 on them when they could only manage 6 on the Titans.

Minnesota got blown out by Buffalo. Guess they suck going by this logic.

Archived