This IS the end...

Deadpulse

I like the title of the thread. The dolphins have won by 1 score in each of their games. Granted we haven't looked good to put it nicely. Hopefully we got Josh Gordan up to speed with the play book. I hope we see some Gordan, Gronk, and Hogan this week. I felt like we threw to Dorset more than Hogan or Cordarrelle.

1 minute ago, The Third Rider said:

I don’t think a statement game is coming. This team isn’t nearly as talented as that squad. 

I don't know if one's coming, but i'd say most of what makes a statement game what it is - is more the mentality, over talent. Brady's eyes were on fire that night. We can do the same. 

On 26/09/2018 at 6:23 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

We need a vs Bengals in 2014-like game. I was pumped during that game, you could see the fire in their eyes after a bad loss.

Hands down my favourite regular season game I have ever seen. The energy was electric, even on TV, the Brady chants and everything. Amazing atmosphere.

If this game is half that good it will be a massive relief.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:41 PM, TitanLegend said:

Pats fans trying to block out the fact that a Titans team without Delanie Walker, Jack Conklin and Dennis Kelly and a Mariota without feeling in half his throwing hand just beat a Jags team that they couldn't, and let them score 31 on them when they could only manage 6 on the Titans.

why-you-gotta-be-so-mean-300x238.jpg

Archived