Browns name 1st overall pick Baker Mayfield starting QB over Tyrod Taylor

TheKillerNacho

7 hours ago, Danger said:

So this means all of the Quarterbacks selected in the top 10 are now starting. Sooner than we thought. Now we wait for LaMar Jackson.

You're gonna have to wait at least 1, maybe even 2 years. He's getting the full on Patrick Mahomes treatment except we've been playing him in specialized packages as a WR/RB/running QB.

33 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You're gonna have to wait at least 1, maybe even 2 years. He's getting the full on Patrick Mahomes treatment except we've been playing him in specialized packages as a WR/RB/running QB.

I'd be shocked if he got a full 2 years to sit. It just doesn't happen hardly ever in this NFL

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Neither does sticking by, and extending, a QB who is well below average for 5 straight years. The Ravens aren't exactly following NFL standards with the QB position.

Yea I just looked at his contract. That is quite the pickle there. They would be debunking quite a long line of QBs drafted in the 1st sitting for beyond a year

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I just looked at his contract. That is quite the pickle there. They would be debunking quite a long line of QBs drafted in the 1st sitting for beyond a year

It really all depends on how Flacco plays. If he does well this year, we'll probably stick with him next year as well and then evaluate after that. Otherwise, it's a bit of a toss up.

Archived