Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

Well, things just got really interesting, to say the least: Ant-Man and the Wasp has a good chance of beating out Justice League with a possible $100 mil OW. :o

Wow, if the DCEU's biggest film gets beat by a Marvel C-lister, then that speaks volumes as to DC and WB's incompetence.

Edited by KManX89

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

Well, things just got really interesting, to say the least: Ant-Man and the Wasp has a good chance of beating out Justice League with a possible $100 mil OW. :o

Wow, if the DCEU's biggest film gets beat by a Marvel C-lister, then that speaks volumes as to DC and WB's incompetence.

Birds of Prey will save DC. 

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/956281-birds-of-prey-filming-to-start-in-january-says-margot-robbie

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

Joaquin Phoenix in stand-alone joker origin movie. Should be decent for me I think. No one can play a darker joker than him imo 

Joaquin Phoenix is my favorite actor. He's nailed just about everything I've seen him in. I'd like to believe this is going to be good, but Heath Ledger did such a good job with the character that it's almost impossible to imagine anyone 1-upping it.

Can't be worse than Leto's Joker...although admittedly, that probably wasn't Leto's fault. The script for SS was pretty awful. I was so pumped to see that movie and it was so bleh. Someone described it best as this: It felt like a video game where you just kept moving on to the next set of useless goons to take on before getting to the main boss, who was underdeveloped as a character.

Basically I have disliked every DC movie aside from Man of Steel and Wonder Woman. The other movies just have no real substance to them.

Oh, and obviously the Dark Knight Trilogy is amazing, which are 3 of my favorite all-time movies.

Edited by BleedTheClock

3 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

I mean, we've had men playing trans people be nominated and win Emmys, Golden Globes, and Oscars in the last 5 years.

If shes even has a trailer for the movie shes a shoe in. Marlon Brando could be resurrected and give the greatest acting performance as Martin Luther King Jr and receive 2 thumbs up from the man in the grave and it would go to ScarJo no matter how good or even bad the performance is.