Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

Kind of hilarious seeing Twitter reactions to the Apple+ TV launch.  The service is going to have essentially no content people want outside of about 4 shows that might be good because of the people attached, and the Apple fanboys are all "RIP Netflix!" and "Disney who?" 

Yeah, a Spielberg produced show, Jason Mamoa and Reese Witherspoon are better than 95 years of Disney content.  Or the established customer base of Netflix with dozens of popular original shows and movies.

Edited by THE DUKE

7 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Kind of hilarious seeing Twitter reactions to the Apple+ TV launch.  The service is going to have essentially no content people want outside of about 4 shows that might be good because of the people attached, and the Apple fanboys are all "RIP Netflix!" and "Disney who?" 

Yeah, a Spielberg produced show, Jason Mamoa and Reese Witherspoon are better than 95 years of Disney content.  Or the established customer base of Netflix with dozens of popular original shows and movies.

I lost interest in the service as soon as you said Apple... That's all I need to know.

Apple fanboys are incorrigible. They are the same people who claim apple computers can't get malware/spyware/viruses etc. They are the same people who use Apple Music despite even Youtube Music being better in almost every way including available music let alone Spotify. I once showed specs for the IphoneX when it launched to another phone on the market, like the actual specs, and despite the other phone being better across the board he still claimed the new iphone had the best hardware on the market... 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Apple fanboys are incorrigible. They are the same people who claim apple computers can't get malware/spyware/viruses etc. They are the same people who use Apple Music despite even Youtube Music being better in almost every way including available music let alone Spotify. I once showed specs for the IphoneX when it launched to another phone on the market, like the actual specs, and despite the other phone being better across the board he still claimed the new iphone had the best hardware on the market... 

Yep theyre like Taylor Swift fans being totally indoctrinated.