Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

5 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

That house plot in JW2 was hilariously stupid. I almost woke up half my flight laughing at it. Which brings me to my next point, JW2 is barely three-whiskeys-quarter-Xanax-on-an-airplane watchable. It was horrendous.

JW2 was terrible. The clone thing was just so WTF it wasn’t even funny.

With? Ok so he's not really in charge and it's still probably going to suck.

She has been associated with some good films, but the more influence she has, the worse the film. She basically was rode Spielberg's coattails into being a powerful producer. Look at anything she has Executive Produced. They are all steaming, rancid piles of garbage. She is the definition of failing up.

2 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

She has been associated with some good films, but the more influence she has, the worse the film. She basically was rode Spielberg's coattails into being a powerful producer. Look at anything she has Executive Produced. They are all steaming, rancid piles of garbage. She is the definition of failing up.

Yea, her most successful films were the ones where she did not make the big time decisions. More so she was a over glorified gofor. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Where do you guys stand on scorcesse saying marvel films are not cinema?

i don’t agree at all.

The Joker was cinema at some of it's best. But I agree that most of their movies is not what the traditional cinema is. That's why we call them blockbusters. 

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

The Joker was cinema at some of it's best. But I agree that most of their movies is not what the traditional cinema is. That's why we call them blockbusters. 

It’s still cinema, just because it’s not a movie without use of cgi and makes you think as he put it doesn’t make it not cinema.

• Like 1