Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Finished Watchmen last night. Not bad...though I was kinda hoping there would be a season two given how it ended. 

I kinda like how it ends there. With DC having complete control right now, I doubt this is the last thing we see from this universe in live action. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm cautiously optimistic about Universal's new monster universe.  They're doing exactly what I suggested they do and it seems to be working.  Small, isolated, fresh takes on the classic monsters.  Haven't seen The Invisible Man yet, but I just ordered it off Amazon, and Ryan Gosling as The Wolfman should be pretty good.  Looking forward to how they're going to make werewolves fresh and exciting. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm cautiously optimistic about Universal's new monster universe.  They're doing exactly what I suggested they do and it seems to be working.  Small, isolated, fresh takes on the classic monsters.  Haven't seen The Invisible Man yet, but I just ordered it off Amazon, and Ryan Gosling as The Wolfman should be pretty good.  Looking forward to how they're going to make werewolves fresh and exciting. 

They still trying to tie in the earlier flops or are they starting fresh?  I still think Russell Crowe could make an awesome Jekyll & Hyde movie, albeit I haven't seen his take on it in the Tom Cruise mummy movie.

26 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Invisible Man is excellent.

Just now, THE DUKE said:

They still trying to tie in the earlier flops or are they starting fresh?  I still think Russell Crowe could make an awesome Jekyll & Hyde movie, albeit I haven't seen his take on it in the Tom Cruise mummy movie.

No connection.