Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

On 7/17/2017 at 11:45 PM, Pats#1 said:

They should just re-use all his vocals and shape the movie's plot around making that work. 

I feel like this is the best way to go. 

Disagreed.  If you're going to remake it, then remake it.  I also don't like that The Lion King remake cast James Earl Jones as Mufasa.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Disagreed.  If you're going to remake it, then remake it.  I also don't like that The Lion King remake cast James Earl Jones as Mufasa.

No one should ever be upset about James Earl Jones being cast as a voice for anything.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Acgott said:

Shonda is the creator of shows like Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder

I Think that's kind of a big get for them. She doesn't put out shows that I really care for or like, but obviously within the general populace, she has a huge viewership number for her shows. 

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

I Think that's kind of a big get for them. She doesn't put out shows that I really care for or like, but obviously within the general populace, she has a huge viewership number for her shows. 

yea they are going after a demo here for sure, that they weren't quite getting

• Like 1