Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

I was surprised by how much the Dumbo trailer got me.  I was never a big fan of the movie as a kid.  Kudos to whomever put that trailer together, well done.

And yes, Big Fish is one of the more underrated movies of the last 25 years.

• Like 2

Welp, all signs point to the end of Batfleck in the DCEU.

It's too bad because he was one of the only good things about the DCEU so far, and I say this as one of the many who were skeptical of his casting at first. With their best actor more than likely gone and their films in a bloated mess, they might as well scrap everything and start over.

Well cant find the thread for it on my phone. But I officially endorse the Incredibles 2. Doesn't quite live up to the first one. But I went into this expecting them to butcher it. But no, it was fairly original had good original humor about it that didnt rely on over using things from the first movie. They should get started on the 3rd if they haven't already. It was a worthy successor. 

6 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Welp, all signs point to the end of Batfleck in the DCEU.

It's too bad because he was one of the only good things about the DCEU so far, and I say this as one of the many who were skeptical of his casting at first. With their best actor more than likely gone and their films in a bloated mess, they might as well scrap everything and start over.

I dont even blame him at this point.    The morons at WB have no clue what they are doing.    Hope every movie they do at this point just bombs hard.   I hate wishing that since I am such a big fan of DC characters, but the way they are doing....everything....is just laughably stupid.

Ill just continue to watch the animated Batman, Superman and Justice League series and dream of what COULD be. 

15 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I dont even blame him at this point.    The morons at WB have no clue what they are doing.    Hope every movie they do at this point just bombs hard.   I hate wishing that since I am such a big fan of DC characters, but the way they are doing....everything....is just laughably stupid.

Ill just continue to watch the animated Batman, Superman and Justice League series and dream of what COULD be. 

Me, neither, I don't think the whole aging Batman gimmick is doing him any favors at this juncture. With a 2+ year wait in between films and each film being lackluster as it is, I'm not sure it's really worth the effort at his age.

It's too bad because Ben has been a phenomenal Batman, great talent gone to waste by the idiots at WB.