Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

11 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Sooooooo........

http://collider.com/star-wars-spinoffs-on-hold/amp/

I figured it might make them more cautious but honestly this is a little shocking considering their original goal of one movie a year. Tbh I'm laughing right now at them because they deserve the poor turnout. But still surprise b uh the brake slamming.

So Kenobi will have to wait then. There goes Ewan McGreggor's small chances of reprising.

A part of me is actually glad the blatant cash-grabbing blew up in their face. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, KManX89 said:

So Kenobi will have to wait then. There goes Ewan McGreggor's small chances of reprising.

A part of me is actually glad the blatant cash-grabbing blew up in their face. 

My family has enjoyed all 4 of the Disney star wars movies so far.  Honestly, I think my kids might have enjoyed Solo the most of the 4.

On 6/20/2018 at 8:16 PM, skywindO2 said:

Creed II trailer has me pretty excited. Really well put together trailer. 

Creed itself was a great movie, so the sequel has a high standard to live up to. They've really got a strong feel for how this story plays out (Save for Rocky V) so there's a lot of hope that this movie continues in the tradition.

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Creed itself was a great movie, so the sequel has a high standard to live up to. They've really got a strong feel for how this story plays out (Save for Rocky V) so there's a lot of hope that this movie continues in the tradition.

I wonder how long it'll be until we see the inevitable Ricky Conlan rematch for the world title. Creed III?

15 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

New Robinhood movie looks horrible. Basically that King Arthur movie that came out a year or two ago. Just blehhh.

Rights are free, built in audience.  Hollywood is a big ole idiot pool of billionaire producers out of touch with what their audience actually wants.  It's impossible for them to appeal to an audience they simply do not understand. 

• Like 1

DCU steady making bad choices one after the other including giving Jared Leto a spin-off solo Joker film. 

Sony be like “Hold my Boone’s Farm.”

??‍♂️

Edited by thrILL!
Autocorrect is a Chicago Bears fan

4 hours ago, thrILL! said:

DCU steady making bad choices one after the other including giving Jared Leto a spin-off solo Joker film. 

Sony be like “Hold my Boone’s Farm.”

??‍♂️

IF they do it right (and that's a huge if) a morbius movie could be pretty awesome... Better be rated R though.

On 6/23/2018 at 6:32 PM, Calvert28 said:

New Robinhood movie looks horrible. Basically that King Arthur movie that came out a year or two ago. Just blehhh.

Feel like a new Robin Hood and King Arthur movie come out every four years or so lmao 

• Like 1