Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

On 7/30/2018 at 5:22 AM, KManX89 said:

Seriously, though, the Godzilla 2 trailer was wonderfully-shot. Who knew a giant moth could look so damn convincing in 2018? 

Speaking of which, updated trailer:

OMG, is that:

Hide contents

the Oxygen Destroyer

at 2:15? :o It's got me even more excited for the movie. 

Not too big into the lore so I wouldn't know. But I have a great idea for a new movie. The Titans from this universe vs the monsters from Pacific Rim. I would actually pay money to see what they could do.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:22 AM, KManX89 said:

Seriously, though, the Godzilla 2 trailer was wonderfully-shot. Who knew a giant moth could look so damn convincing in 2018? 

Speaking of which, updated trailer:

OMG, is that:

Reveal hidden contents

the Oxygen Destroyer

at 2:15? :o It's got me even more excited for the movie. 

I thought it was Rodan

Yep, that picture does NOT inspire confidence in Terminator.  Looks like they're trying too hard to bring back the badass heroine instead of just focusing on the one who brought it in the first place.  All they needed to do was bring back Sarah Connor, John Connor, Arnold and a new Terminator that didn't suck.  That picture looks more like a Young Adult book-to-screen adaptation than anything remotely Terminator. 

39 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yep, that picture does NOT inspire confidence in Terminator.  Looks like they're trying too hard to bring back the badass heroine instead of just focusing on the one who brought it in the first place.  All they needed to do was bring back Sarah Connor, John Connor, Arnold and a new Terminator that didn't suck.  That picture looks more like a Young Adult book-to-screen adaptation than anything remotely Terminator. 

James Cameron is once again sitting atop a high horse of his own making. Im not going to go digging, but I distinctly remember quotes from him in recent years talking about how no one is doing the strong female character right and that HIS strong female character in T2 is the only real example of one in film. 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

James Cameron is once again sitting atop a high horse of his own making. Im not going to go digging, but I distinctly remember quotes from him in recent years talking about how no one is doing the strong female character right and that HIS strong female character in T2 is the only real example of one in film. 

Yep.  He gave Wonder Woman a bunch of crap for sexualizing her.  The problem with it is trying to make them something for the sake of making them something.  Just write a damn female character without an agenda and they'll probably be a well-written character.  He's an idiot. 

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

He said Wonder Woman wasn't a strong female hero because she was attractive and that's part of her character or something.

Edited by Bullet Club

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

That man needs to be slapped. Carrie Fischer is the only reason Linda Hamilton was allowed to hold a gun let alone make it look cool. 

• Like 1