Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

41 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I love the idea of the "world of Harry Potter" being a TV show, but HP and the gang don't need to be it. We know there are other schools. Try one of those. Or make it present day I suppose? I suppose you could do Albus Severus Potter... but meh. 

Personally, I would like to see the ORIGINAL Order of Phoenix in a limited series run. However I know people are somewhat adverse to prequels. 

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I love the idea of the "world of Harry Potter" being a TV show, but HP and the gang don't need to be it. We know there are other schools. Try one of those. Or make it present day I suppose? I suppose you could do Albus Severus Potter... but meh. 

I'd rather them grow the world. As you suggested they could go to another school, another country, do a Maurader's series, etc.

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Personally, I would like to see the ORIGINAL Order of Phoenix in a limited series run. However I know people are somewhat adverse to prequels. 

I actually think that would be a great idea, start it with James and Lily's first year at hogwarts and end it with their death.

That's a nine year time period so pretty good for a series and since it was 20 years before the movies you don't need to worry about anyone being upset you're not using the original actors.

• Like 1