Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

I thought Artie was just saying crazy stuff via text. Unless there is evidence of physical abuse it seems a bit extreme to un-person him. I have not kept up with the story so I could be wrong.

Its just wild that some celebs like Snoop and Fox can actually kill people and be darlings but the wrong words are destroying people's careers. He said some sick stuff, but I think we have to let people come back from bad decisions and support them in seeking help. Instead we just self pleasure ourselves to watching careers die. 

EDIT: Saw he may have done some NXIVM like vag carvings. If that is true he needs to be cancelled. Unless it was consensual, people like getting shat on. There has to be a few that like makeshift tattoos. 

Edited by BroncosFan2010

1 minute ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I thought Artie was just saying crazy stuff via text. Unless there is evidence of physical abuse it seems a bit extreme to un-person him. I have not kept up with the story so I could be wrong.

Its just wild that some celebs like Snoop and Fox can actually kill people and be darlings but the wrong words are destroying people's careers. He said some sick stuff, but I think we have to let people come back from bad decisions and support them in seeking help. Instead we just self pleasure ourselves to watching careers die. 

I thought so too. I figure he go away for a minute and maybe do the whole rehab thing to fix this. but for his agent and others to drop him. he must of done something more than just text people and have a cannibal fetish. rumors is their is a "bombshell" article about him coming out soon, so we'll see what this is all about.