Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

I'd argue his last movie that was even above average was Dogma, and that was 22 years ago.  Most of what has come after has been pretty bad. He had a great 5 year run to start his career, and has lived off of that ever since.  To be fair, that 5 year run was great, and more than most do in Hollywood.

• Like 2

I just finished watching Season 10 of The Walking Dead on Netflix.  I can't believe they ended a ten year series like this.  Very lame ending!

Edited by Uncle Buck
Oops! I just found out that the last episode was actually not the finale. Glad to hear that, because so much has been left undone at this point.

7 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Both producers praised Trachtenberg's "completely unique" vision for the movie, though it's still unknown whether the tone of the film will steer it towards an R-rating or PG-13. Davis said it "it all depends on how you end up cutting it," admitting that it was originally "conceived as an R-rated movie" but "it could easily end up PG-13" after edits.

A PG-13 Predator is a TERRIBLE idea. 🤦‍♂️ You're talking about an alien creature that hunts humans for sport, skins them alive and collects their heads as f**king trophies. Did we learn nothing from the PG-13 RoboCop, Terminator, Total Recall, Prom Night, Mad Max, Conan, etc. movies? What next? A PG-13 Rambo?

Oh shyt, I shouldn't be giving them ideas, lol.

• Like 1

I already hate this new Predator movie.

As soon as Trachtenberg said it was going to be as good as the original, I lost all faith in it.

This PG-13 nonsense, too.  It's going straight to Hulu.  There's no conceivable reason to make it PG-13.

I have a strong distaste for movie producers right now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

As soon as Trachtenberg said it was going to be as good as the original, I lost all faith in it.

This PG-13 nonsense, too.  It's going straight to Hulu.  There's no conceivable reason to make it PG-13.

The only good Predator movies have been when they stuck to the jungle aspect. With this being a prequel hopefully they go back to that.

Also I enjoy Predator 2 but it wasn’t a good nor bad film. Just decent 

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

To be fair, they only said "could be PG-13 after edits", but the fact that this shyt is even on the table is worrisome.

PG-13 entries in R-rated franchises are NEVER welcome. Look at Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdickome, the godawful Prom Night remake and RoboCop 3, all atrocious.

Edited by KManX89

1 hour ago, KManX89 said:

To be fair, they only said "could be PG-13 after edits", but the fact that this shyt is even on the table is worrisome.

PG-13 entries in R-rated franchises are NEVER welcome. Look at Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdickome, the godawful Prom Night remake and RoboCop 3, all atrocious.

Terminator, Die Hard, Expendables, Spawn, etc