Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

4 hours ago, biggio7 said:

They botched the whole thing. Enjoyable actors but awful story.

The first one was solid. I enjoyed it. The Depp reveal was poorly done (though I thought he was fine in the sequel), especially after Farrell did such a good job, but is a solid all-around effort.

But the 2nd one...oof.

Honestly if That 90’s Show could reprise like even half of the main actors from That 70’s Show (outside of Hyde obviously, although it’d be totally believable just to say he’s in prison in the show lol) I’d be all for it. But if it’s just a 175 year old looking Kurtwood Smith and Kitty Forman with a whole new cast idk if it’ll hit. 

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Honestly if That 90’s Show could reprise like even half of the main actors from That 70’s Show (outside of Hyde obviously, although it’d be totally believable just to say he’s in prison in the show lol) I’d be all for it. But if it’s just a 175 year old looking Kurtwood Smith and Kitty Forman with a whole new cast idk if it’ll hit. 

Granted this is in no way a one to one comparison, but I had a great time watching the Mighty Ducks revival and outside of a few cameo appearances the only legacy character was Bombay.