Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

I don't know - it popped up on my Facebook feed, and I haven't been able to stop sharing it.

I'm hoping this goes viral and gets this movie made (sort of like how Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool was born into existence). This actor has Robin Williams dialed in - it can't be anyone else.

Make it go viral...

Its working...

https://www.cinemablend.com/movies/fans-calling-for-a-robin-williams-biopic-after-comedians-impression-goes-viral

Zelda seems conflicted at best that it's gone viral though

• Like 3

On 10/13/2021 at 2:57 PM, ET80 said:

HOLY HELL... he nailed it, Jamie Costa NAILED it.

As a MASSIVE Robin Williams fan, this made me tear up.   Ive seen good Robin Williams impressions before, but they are usually satirical and exaggerated.   This is LEGIT Robin Williams.    

The world got darker when Robin died.   Such a big part of my childhood and helped form my sense of humor and taste in comedy.

Hope this gets made.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

Sounds about par for the course...

Like literally 30+% of the trailer is her making a weird face with her mouth open while her head moves around awkwardly trying to get some sort of glamor shot.  Sometimes with a net in front of her face, sometimes with no net.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Underwater was fun

She has her moments but since she made bank off Twilight, she's trying to do artsy fartsy **** left and right and she's not the actress to pull that off. She was decent to good in Equals, Still Alice, Camp X-Ray and Welcome to the Rileys but she's better off as a supporting actress than a leading part. 

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

She has her moments but since she made bank off Twilight, she's trying to do artsy fartsy **** left and right and she's not the actress to pull that off. She was decent to good in Equals, Still Alice, Camp X-Ray and Welcome to the Rileys but she's better off as a supporting actress than a leading part. 

I'm not a fan of hers by any means but I really like that movie and she's good in it.