Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

20 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

They better have returned to a hard R. That PG-13 pandering was pathetic and crap.

Sly admitted it was a mistake trying to sell out with the PG-13 with Expendables 3, which actually made less than the first 2 R-rated films (not surprising, most kids/teens don't even know who Sly and Co. are or even care to know).

Safe to say they're returning to form with this one and it'll be an R.

Edited by KManX89
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, 43M said:

Apparently youve never heard of Twitter.  :/

I was talking about FF (where your post can be seen). Twitter people can be offended by anything, like offended by who is cast in new Disney and superhero movies.

The only person that would have been most offended by your joke is Norm himself (for the sake of comedy) because you undercut your own joke to say "And before anyone gets offended..."

Edited by Malfatron

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I was talking about FF (where your post can be seen). Twitter people can be offended by anything, like offended by who is cast in new Disney and superhero movies.

Or having a different opinion.

Or stating facts.

Or merely existing.

Everything offends the diehard Twits.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

The only person that would have been most offended by your joke is Norm himself (for the sake of comedy) because you undercut your own joke to say "And before anyone gets offended..."

I wish that wasnt necessary.    

Some of those Twitter folk post here.