Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

Potential stories for Creed 2, which will supposedly have Dolph Lundgren return as Ivan Drago?  

Im just hoping its not about Adonis and Drago fighting, or fighting his son or protege.   That would seem like a rehash of what they have already done, plus Lundgren is like 60 now....even if he is still in great shape

4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

See ya Tyrese.  The Rock is 10 times the movie star you are, not a hard call on who to cut.  I haven't seen 7 or 8 yet, but I imagine i'll get to it at some point.

The Fast & Furious movies are basically the only work he gets and he's gonna blow it. I hope they find a way to kill off his character. The franchise needs to grow a pair and start killing off somebody.

1 hour ago, RamRod said:

The Fast & Furious movies are basically the only work he gets and he's gonna blow it. I hope they find a way to kill off his character. The franchise needs to grow a pair and start killing off somebody.

They've definitely killed people off. Jesse in the first one, Han in 3, Vince in 5, Giselle in 6

• Like 1

Just now, RamRod said:

What We Do In the Shadows is the only comedy in probably the past 10-20 years that I've thought was both hilarious and a great movie.  It's very rare that funny movies are good movies and vice versa, but WWDITS was both. 

33 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What We Do In the Shadows is the only comedy in probably the past 10-20 years that I've thought was both hilarious and a great movie.  It's very rare that funny movies are good movies and vice versa, but WWDITS was both. 

Agreed and I still feel like it's underrated. Taika Waititi is killing it right now. Hunt for the Wilderpeople is great too and Thor Ragnarok looks like possibly the best MCU movie but I'll save that for when I see it tonight.

Glad/sad the Universal Monsters Universe is over because I literally couldn't finish watching The Mummy.  I've never seen a bigger mess out of a major blockbuster movie.  Hope some day they'll try over without Tom Cruise and with a little more subtlety.