Bucs @ Bears, 9/30/18, 12 CT, GAME THREAD

beardown3231

4 hours ago, SLCbear said:

Time for Daniels .. Kish has to go

No Prince is going to hurt .. I still can't believe that we did not sign a vet corner .. Prince is injury prone and Fuller is a #2 Tolliver ?? Uggh

We need MT to play very WELL 

23-20 BEARS

Bears best not hope Fuller is a #2. He's paid like a #1. 

3 hours ago, Hurricanes773 said:

Crazy how all national media is picking Bears for the 1st time and all Bear Nation is picking bucs???? 

?⏬

We have been burned too many times in the past.

This team hasn’t had a 3 game win streak since weeks 1-3 of Trestman year 1.

15 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Tolliver getting playing time may hurt on Sun. and may lose the game against hottest receiving core in NFL, but could be long term plus.  

If he can turn into a player over time with coaching and game experience, and he has the talent, then Bears snagged one of hardest positions to find in NFL for virtually nothing.  

Looks like we're about to find out. Remember last year. Prince started the season playing the right side exclusively with Fuller playing the left---(fyi it's easier for right-handed QB's to throw to their right than it is to thier left).

After he Prince got injured, Fuller took over the right and he did so well that Fangio kept him there and he turned that into the best season of his career. So maybe we see something like that happen with Tolliver this week.

Let's give him a chance. I know he looked pretty lost out there in the Cards game and it's never a good thing when you replace Prince and see an obvious drop-off, but with another week under his belt....you never know. And right now, to be honest, we don't have much of a choice with Cooper out as well. Shannis is NOT going to cut it playing zone coverage on the outside lol.  
Nonetheless though, CB HAS to be at the top of the needs list next season off-season along with OL. Both backup and starter because Prince's career is damn near over at this point. His body is shot.

14 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Bears best not hope Fuller is a #2. He's paid like a #1. 

I hear you .. Fuller is an excellent #2, mediocre to decent #1 

Prince is decent #1 but guaranteed to miss games .. not sure why we didn't shore this Position up more .... let's pray Tolliver is a REVELATION .. may be  too much to ask here  ha  !

8 hours ago, Epyon said:

Soo I was well aware the defense has been playing out of it's mind (and 2 of our games have been against Seahawks and Cards, two of what appears to be the worst teams in the league right now).... but holy crap:

Nah, let’s create a thread about the defense and our discuss concerns instead.

46 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

I hear you .. Fuller is an excellent #2, mediocre to decent #1 

Prince is decent #1 but guaranteed to miss games .. not sure why we didn't shore this Position up more .... let's pray Tolliver is a REVELATION .. may be  too much to ask here  ha  !

Can only do so much in one offseason. Assuming the pass rush continues to be great, it’ll make life easy on these guys. I’d rather have a better pass rush than secondary any day.

3 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

I think defense takes a small step down to earth, Mitch shows a little progress but still not great, bucs 31 bears 24

Really? I don't know. I can see it happening, for sure, as that is kind of typical...but I think these guys will get even better (for a whole slew of reasons). Fitzmagic will end today. 

Archived